Post your best find of the day!

I found
on my lvl 53 character cruel in daresso's dream! damn I cant believe it i was thinking it was exalt when I check my inventory i pinch myself to know if I am dreaming haha! Thanks RNG!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Feb 23, 2016, 1:29:23 PM
fwark, epic find.

FFS, was running Dried Lake on Cruel for a bit with my new char, saw a strongbox. Thought, fuck it, I'll chance it. Up popped a Strange Barrel. First chance I've used in a looooong time.

Unfortunately too low level to drop Bino's or Consuming Dark. *Cries*

I think that used up my RNG for a while.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Feb 24, 2016, 6:14:42 AM
-removed-
Last edited by Kniev on Dec 5, 2017, 6:22:26 PM
A few random goodies I found tonight:

But the best of the lot tonight was not a find, but a very lucky craft. I recently created a CI Witch mostly from self found gear...but she really needed some end game armour so I broke my currency bank and then some to get her something nice. It left me with barely anything left, but it was worth it.

However, some days back when I decided to get Elreon's max ES mod on my two end game rings...good ol' Rngesus gave me a nice kick in the nuts when one of my rings got a whopping 5% Max ES for an Exalt at the crafting bench. Talk about lame! I had nary an exalt to spare since I had to save up for that armour which I just bought last night which left me flat ass broke. But then a miracle happened...at level 86...my first and only Exalt dropped tonight for my new character which is odd since I've usually found 2-4 by the time I hit this level with a new character.

Seeing that 5% Increased Maximum Energy Shield on my end game ring was a serious thorn in my side. After finding that Exalt I rushed back to my hideout, dropped the cursed ring in my crafting bench, closed my eyes and said a prayer....

And the result...amazing! I actually looked skyward and proclaimed, "Thank you, RNGESUS!!!"

A nice fat boost to my ES...I couldn't be happier. I take back all of the bad things I said about Rngesus now...especially the part about his mother. :) :D :)
Nothing earth shattering, just a nice solid life and resists helm which will be pretty versatile for a lot of builds. Not really 'found' it was actually a lucky Alch instead.

Oh, and forgot to mention: johndrake666... you win the game :)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Feb 25, 2016, 5:51:50 AM
While chancing for the chisel recipe...

chanced two Lioneyes Glares several days ago...had no luck with chances ever before.

Got this set 2nd time in a row, doctor and after then shavs.
"
A nice fat boost to my ES...I couldn't be happier. I take back all of the bad things I said about Rngesus now...especially the part about his mother. :) :D :)
Good thing you took that back. You NEVER want to make RNGesus mad. He hears and knows all and may have smited you in all your future endeavors :).
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

OK, it's not good yet, but once someone works out the recipe for the third stage Goddess, then we're in business!
"
fazlez1 wrote:
Good thing you took that back. You NEVER want to make RNGesus mad. He hears and knows all and may have smited you in all your future endeavors :).

Indeed. He also seems to have a sense of humour. ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info