Post your best find of the day!

all from 1 lvl 81 conservatory map

124 qty, 54 rarity, 15 pack size
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Feb 2, 2016, 9:53:25 PM

*facepalm*...RNG not my friend lately. Back to grinding for more levels. :D

It dropped today with 3 prefixes and "Life gain on kill" suffix, so I decided to scrap it with "Prefixes cannot be changed" mod. I then divined it twice to get better rolls, added Elreon's "Can have multiple crafted mods", and finally crafted attack speed and crit chance (obviously lowest rolls, because why not?).

Crafting + linking cost me ~5,5 exa. For that price I probably could've bought myself a similar or better sword, but it feels better to do it yourself and I'm glad I did.

I wanted to make a 2-h crit sword build in Ascendancy, so this is perfect.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 3, 2016, 11:48:17 AM
"
Anseth wrote:

It dropped today with 3 prefixes and "Life gain on kill" suffix, so I decided to scrap it with "Prefixes cannot be changed" mod. I then divined it twice to get better rolls, added Elreon's "Can have multiple crafted mods", and finally crafted attack speed and crit chance (obviously lowest rolls, because why not?).

Crafting + linking cost me ~5,5 exa. For that price I probably could've bought myself a similar or better sword, but it feels better to do it yourself and I'm glad I did.

I wanted to make a 2-h crit sword build in Ascendancy, so this is perfect.

I think crafting items on your own is way more satisfaction than buying a similar one

I really like that sword, just Looks epic! gZ
Over the course of this week almost a whole L.A crit "safety first" build worth.

The anvil i got a while ago though
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Feb 4, 2016, 1:04:58 PM

Hmm....not sure wtf I'm going to do with this...but interesting nonetheless. =)
5 linked under 10 fuse.

maligaros dropped from Dried Lake boss

and Shavs from Dried Lake mobs

All in Talisman league. :)
Finally Orb of chance actually worked.
Last edited by Kullevi on Feb 6, 2016, 6:04:09 PM

Hopefully some better stuff drops later tonight...lol. Nice rolls on the Cybil's Paw, however.
"
Kullevi wrote:
Finally Orb of chance actually worked.

You lucky SOB! Well played!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info