[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Kevii wrote:
First off, thanks for the guide.

I have been leveling with Multistrike + LoH + Raise Z + Melee Splash pretty easily through merciless without problems. Died to a mistake but the build has no problems.

I was wondering, at higher levels would it be better to swap in life leech over life on hit?

This is for leveling purposes only not for IIR/IIQ, going to get to that later

I would go for a DPS support gem than life leech or life gain on hit.
If a zombie dies, just raise it again. I see absolutely no benefit of any leech gems.
It also negates Minion Instability.
If you feel that you must keep your zombies alive in a very extreme and rare situation use flasks of animation to heal them up.
But then again, you have skeletons us back up at ALL times, so I really can't think of any extreme and are situation.
Do not focus on how to keep zombies alive. They will only cripple your build.

You are a Matriarch, it is your soldiers duty to die for you.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 10, 2013, 8:58:15 PM
Got a rare, superior temple map to drop just now. At first I was like "Sweet. Wait, Piety...dammit!" then I noticed it dropped at 20% quality and I just had to see if the mods would be worth it.

After that I though... "Maybe, just maybe... I can sell it" :p

"
Got a rare, superior temple map to drop just now. At first I was like "Sweet. Wait, Piety...dammit!" then I noticed it dropped at 20% quality and I just had to see if the mods would be worth it.

So you saying you are scared to run that map? :D
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"

So you saying you are scared to run that map? :D

What?! Haha, no!... Maybe :p
I am soon to level up, so I will probably run it after that if I have not sold it by then. Not sure if Piety gets the monster damage boost as well, but if she does... 63% increased damage from her will hurt (luckily it is not a double boss one to boot, though I am not sure both of those mods can spawn on the same map).

Also just closed the deal on my hew helm (which I am very happy with. Thanks Flaycro!).

Luck was on my side when I went to socket and 4l it. It only had 1 socket when I bought it, but with just 1 jeweller's orb and 1 fusing I got what I wanted (no armourer's scraps needed :p).
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Sep 10, 2013, 11:43:55 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Kevii wrote:

I have been leveling with Multistrike + LoH + Raise Z + Melee Splash pretty easily through merciless without problems. Died to a mistake but the build has no problems.

I was wondering, at higher levels would it be better to swap in life leech over life on hit?

If a zombie dies, just raise it again. I see absolutely no benefit of any leech gems.
If you feel that you must keep your zombies alive in a very extreme and rare situation use flasks of animation to heal them up.
But then again, you have skeletons us back up at ALL times, so I really can't think of any extreme and are situation.

fasho, i just rez them too slow with purity + disc + haste + red mana. (mana pool too looowww) ill probably try dropping one of them to see which works out for me. thx
"
Kevii wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Kevii wrote:

fasho, i just rez them too slow with purity + disc + haste + red mana. (mana pool too looowww) ill probably try dropping one of them to see which works out for me. thx

You won't raise them to slow.
Rule of thump, when you are running from pack to pack, always raise at least one zombie.
You should never put your self in a situation that you will be with out zombies.
Learn to predict the course of battle.

Post your gear, flask and skill tree. I may have a suggestion.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 11, 2013, 7:07:56 AM
Currently starting over with FP/FIre trap to level 35 ish before switching back to zombies.

But my old gear and flasks:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwx9EVAUsBdQHNwkPCepKPoqmCq6MYg6MDvhRnFJUUwtVytabVqRXypqrGvbbRlzU3RVeQN8zn0Yfll_xoIegsePRpMnlSCio6cIp1yofbQMuJO71r-XwfPJPdP71BnZC9rd45_mgevk6-7sivIe-oA=

I was playing around with life nodes to see if inner force would be good early, but probably not. Aiming for MI at this point but I got smashed by vaal in cruel from behind?... I think it glitched on me but it was my mistake being too close :/

Also recently learned the hybrid flask recipe so I might start making animation hybrid flasks.

With auras: Hatred, Haste, Discipline ( I had max resist), zombies were mowing down almost everything. The problem came usually when I fight someone who has an AoE and can wipe out 2-5 zombies really quickly and I only have 200 mana with auras, so zombies cost like 140-160 and it takes awhile to resummon all 8.
Last edited by Kevii on Sep 11, 2013, 2:21:57 PM
You are doing fine.
You just need levels :).

IGN Riokar | My guides
I have lvl 79 dual sporker, and i was wondering for some time now about respec into something else (only 1k dps with rf, 2,8k es, and nowhere near to buy shav...).
So i was wonderind how fast this summoner can kill mobs around that lvl?
Here is my eq:
Spoiler

I know i will need new amu, weapon, shield and boots, i'm working on it. I would lost 100 IQ from boots, but replace them with:

Spoiler

this head piece meybe, but from i can see i think i will use it over one i have anyway

So, from IQ/IR 58/300 (73/297 with new circlet) i would end up with 114/217 IQ/IR (new circlet included). Except that, more es, CI (so i could see where i'm giong - cons of having 6 hp out of 688), more res.
But what about damage? I know 1k dps with spork is not great, but it's enough to farm Spinecrack and Kole in lunarie, so my actual question is: will zombies(lvl 19) be able to farm in lunaris with crapy supports, and does anyone know how faster/slower they could do so? Or what damage they will be able do make compared to crapy spork totems?
"
eTo_PL wrote:
I have lvl 79 dual sporker, and i was wondering for some time now about respec into something else (only 1k dps with rf, 2,8k es, and nowhere near to buy shav...).
So i was wonderind how fast this summoner can kill mobs around that lvl?
Here is my eq:
Spoiler

I know i will need new amu, weapon, shield and boots, i'm working on it. I would lost 100 IQ from boots, but replace them with:

Spoiler

this head piece meybe, but from i can see i think i will use it over one i have anyway

So, from IQ/IR 58/300 (73/297 with new circlet) i would end up with 114/217 IQ/IR (new circlet included). Except that, more es, CI (so i could see where i'm giong - cons of having 6 hp out of 688), more res.
But what about damage? I know 1k dps with spork is not great, but it's enough to farm Spinecrack and Kole in lunarie, so my actual question is: will zombies(lvl 19) be able to farm in lunaris with crapy supports, and does anyone know how faster/slower they could do so? Or what damage they will be able do make compared to crapy spork totems?

As i said many times before, apart from some unique items the only way to increase your dps is with gem levels and quality.
And yea, you do will do way more dps than your sporker. Eventually your gems will get there level. You should how ever aim for 20/20 gems.

If is going to cost you to much to respec, its best to start a new character.

IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 12, 2013, 8:43:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info