[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

so this build is still viable after all patches? I'm asking cause want to respec my witch in MF solo runner.
All the following text is IMHO

Little update:

I start the game with this guide and actually is the main my first PG, I have other few Pgs around lv 50 but always return to this.

Playing as a summoner is easy and so is recommended to new players but levelling a summoner is incredibly difficult for his weakness and fragility so I think is really hard having a good finished summoner, due to the psychologically difficult to continue playing it, for the almost absolutely absence of immediete results until really high level. If you respec from other build is another story.

However now I reached lv 85, gems are at 19, and the results coming with my great pleasure, I found my style(and gears) of playing and for this I thank Rathik for his great support and complete information about his experince with summoners.

I play a lot in party, now with 4undying evangelist, 10zombie and 15skelly, some zombies die but it's great see how they resist until end of the maps and do a good job together.

Here my gear not finished:

Spoiler

Last edited by Thaumasios on Dec 31, 2013, 2:30:46 PM
Hi, thx for the answer. Tell me please, is shavronne's armor and montregul's hand any help with this build?? May be someone have example of using this gear? Thx in advance.
Perhaps I can help with that answer. I have been using the following items with this build.

I love the unique simply because I summon my 4 mega zombies switch to my wand and summon 4 more zombies. Honestly I am not sure it gets better than this. I have been questioning myself do I drop my boots and pick back up my Ullr. For me I do not know the answer I can tell you that undying evangelist are honest to God the best spectr out there! That bubble and that Dmg is first rate!

MY Question is do I really need another one? Do I really want to drop 500es? Part of my screams yes the other part I am not so sure.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
I don't understand why are you using 2 minion damage gems without any link to minions??
So I misread the thread a little and switched from the Facebreaker to the Summoner a little early, at level 61, and I'm being destroyed in most of Act 3. I currently have a level 15 20% quality Raise Zombie, and a level 15 12% quality Raise Skeleton, and the rest of my gems have no quality. Will levelling the gems to as high as my level will allow salvage the build? My gear is bad but I can't afford to buy good gear now only to replace it come level 68.
"
roguegoha wrote:
I don't understand why are you using 2 minion damage gems without any link to minions??

I am leveling them up I do not run around with the mace out as it limits how many zombies you can have to half. So I summon my zombies and then switch weapons.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Biomirth wrote:
"
PumpFIST wrote:
Tx for the good guide.
whats the deal with dominus on normal tho. ive done him more easaly on "worse" character. now i get below 20/10% in a couple of hits at times. ive followd the guidfe completly and got all legendarys making the the ci summoner with mf, is my end plan

aaand edit. nvm i was just playing a bit worse since i hadnt playedin a while :)
alsow just to put in my 2 cents. i belive u need to cap resistenses for this boss. i switchd rings.

tx again

Well, for one thing it isn't a tanky character, it's a summoner, and in Act1 you're not going to have very good minions. Most people in chat suggest that a summoner doesn't really get going until level 60, so before then you'll need some other way to stay alive. I went with Rathik's Powerleveling guide (Facebreaker) and it was a blast. Dom Normal was pretty straightforward, but Dom Cruel I asked for help and got it.

Like Rathik says, get help or have an alternate account with a high level character to get you through (multi-account). Personally I've never found myself waiting for more than 2 or 3 minutes for help in chat or by posting a party.

Time to gear up!

+1

ye sry. should had mentioned. i was, am, using the powerleveling guide. however premature post by me, aspecialy, as you mention, i am not using outside help nor additional account.
gl hf guys.
Last edited by PumpFIST on Jan 1, 2014, 6:43:52 PM
Aww, man... i just ripd on nemesis at lvl 42 to an extra coold damage, storm herald bear.
had full kit of lvling kit from power lvling guide and no currency to get a new one :(
Could someone help me out with this. I have been reading the comments and I see a lot of "This build will get you owned till lvl 60+ and you need ppl to help you if you want to live". So how exactly does "Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER" Fit the bill at all? All I read is this build is not newbie friendly, not any good for solo till high lvls, and IMOF use this face breaker build thing instead. So how exactly is this newbie friendly when the only time it is friendly is when you are no longer a noob?

It sounds interesting, but also seems like this is not something a noob like me would want to attempt, seems to me you have to have the gear before you attempt this build too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info