THANKING the people who got in! (positive thread)

"
Thorriin wrote:

P.S. If you are active, say something on here :D

I suggest writing this in PM's. I doubt winners are reading forums instead of playing.

What would You do? :P
why are people pissed off for? Its random, blame lady luck...
How about no?
Most people that are in beta are posting feedback in the beta forums.

really wish you guys wanting in the best.

Hope you get in an help test out the game and report issues!

Keep your heads up!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
I hope to join your group someday...
This thread is WIN
63 Duelist Hardcore League (POE version 9.2)
#5 on ladder
Dear winners,

Thank you for doing your best to test for bugs and things to help the rest of us enjoy a well-polished, glitch-free game.

Dear GGG,

Thank you GGG for stepping out of the mold to create something truly unique and taking the time to listen to all the fan suggestions, and even patiently replying to our whining with words of encouragement. And on top of that you've even taken the time to assess the concerns many have had with the timer when you've got a million things on your plate. Your efforts and devotion do not go unnoticed.

Sincerely,
Your loving fans
Character:

Strelok - Duelist [Default]

Last edited by CrawlingKingSnake on Aug 25, 2011, 5:12:06 AM
"
Dear winners,

Thank you for doing your best to test for bugs and things to help the rest of us enjoy a well-polished, glitch-free game.

Dear GGG,

Thank you GGG for stepping out of the mold to create something truly unique and taking the time to listen to all the fan suggestions, and even patiently replying to our whining with words of encouragement. And on top of that you've even taken the time to assess the concerns many have had with the timer when you've got a million things on your plate. Your efforts and devotion do not go unnoticed.

Sincerely,
Your loving fans

Sounds good to me,whether sarcastic or genuine.

@soda: I doubt I'd rage too much at Path of Exile should I get into the beta. Since I'd be catering my (hopefully allowed) livestream for a slightly different audience,I'd probably be more constructive for THIS community that would be watching the game.

Glotiegel
Scorpion
Inoh
Wolatje
rabruslik
chouji

Any comment from you,the recent beta invitees?
Last edited by Suitepee on Aug 25, 2011, 5:42:53 AM
dirtyslim
Runeclaw
Stanker
kekelle

Any words from you guys? Or thanks to be given? Or anything positive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info