Contents of the 0.11.3 patch

"
Mooginator wrote:
Diablo 2's experience loss penalty in Hell when fetching your body was only 2.5%.

Not sure how your team came up with "same vales used in other popular action RPGs"...

I stand corrected - I thought it was 20% in Hell with a 50% reclamation bonus. I must have been thinking of 20% maxiumum gold loss.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I am really very disappointed that you listened to all those trolls who keep asking for a higher death penalty in a league they don't even play in.

3/8% was already still a very high penalty and it would only have changed the penalty system from "extremely frustrating" to "highly frustrating". There was no real reason to go even higher.

Honestly, if you don't want people in standard to have fun, why don't you delete that league completely? Then we non-hc players would at least know that you don't want us in this game...

Honestly, GGG, i just lost a lot of respect for you! -.-
im very excited about incinerate improvement!! its the best dual totem skill u can use to gain on hit effects. blind, knock back, chance to flee, life gain on hit. they all are pretty much guaranteed with incinerate/lmp. anything they can add to incinerate if it is semi useful will greatly improve on hit awesomeness.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
malvar wrote:
I am really very disappointed that you listened to all those trolls who keep asking for a higher death penalty in a league they don't even play in.

3/8% was already still a very high penalty and it would only have changed the penalty system from "extremely frustrating" to "highly frustrating". There was no real reason to go even higher.

Honestly, if you don't want people in standard to have fun, why don't you delete that league completely? Then we non-hc players would at least know that you don't want us in this game...

While I agree that those Hardcore players should STFU about a league that doesn't concern them (the elitist side of them probably can't shut up anyway) this is all still in testing stage. At the very least, GGG is actually taking note of the exp penalty problem, and they are trying to do something.

5% reduction is better than none. Lets see how it goes.
"
malvar wrote:

If you are complaining about the death penalty then you never had respect for what they are trying to accomplish in the first place.

@searing bond: I use it from time to time with my melee as support. I cast it behind me so the mobs don't get to it and benefit from the fire damage mobs take when they are near me.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 26, 2013, 2:20:43 AM
hc hypocrites whine more because they got 2% more penalty..they whined about loosing death penalty and now 2% more which is less than current penalty isnt good enough??...comon ppl get ur HC act together.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
malvar wrote:

If you lost a lot of respect for them while Chris clearly said that this may change again ,then they don't need that kind of "Make a game exactly as i want and don't give a shit about others" respect.
If they see that the penalty is still high, they will tweak it again.
So, basically nothing. I'll check back on .11.4
I just want to say...tonight I found a high roll Bringer of Rain and it's pure god mode. Love the double extra gore with Carnage Heart. Physical damage and leech all the way!
"
Britannicus wrote:
um, critters?

yeah what?

new pet maybe :D ?

<3ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info