Contents of the 0.11.3 patch

"
"
A lot of changes (including a new skill, some performance improvements and critters) have been deferred to 0.11.4 because they require more than a week of quality assurance. More information will be posted when it's ready.

Performance improvements \o/

Indeed. And a new skill. And critters! :)

11.4 is gonna be great, methinks.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
Please no more Incinerate Totem builds.

Unplayable in a full Party! Can't see anything as a meelee and older PCs get 3 FPS!

Had an Incinerator in our Party and we mobbed him until he finally deleted that crappy performance killer.

The build was very strong though. Perhaps it will be more viable with the new performance updates.

Won't still be able to see shit though.

Really? Harassing a player just to make them delete a character?

Who're you going to harass next, Summoners?
"
The new chat system is included in this patch. Trade chat has been separated from Global. You stay in the same channel throughout your session, even if you move between areas. You're told what chat channel you're in (they have numbers) and you can join a specific one if you want to (for example, /global 8 or /trade 3). You can be in up to one Global and one Trade channel at once. Channels are still separated by leagues. You can join a specific high channel number if you want a quiet place to talk to your friends.

Sounds great! :)
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Good to see trade chat improvements are on the horizon! Keep up the great work GGG?

(now life, EB, and wand damage buff please? :P)

Does wand damage need a buff really? I would like them to start looking at the witch and marauder melee starts after the center of the tree or get us a legit claw/dagger AOE with this new skill. Most other classes have a nicer way to get to the outer ring of their start. Witch has to get power charges or wand nodes or loop around to get to Hex Master.

Life and EB definitely need looked at too. I am at 70-ish maps with EB/arctic armor and a bit over 3k life. It is really hard to get to 4k without making my build stupid or getting to level 90+ or getting insane gear with 90 life on every piece plus the other mods I want.

Arctic armor and like 25k with granites is good for general stuff, but bosses like the warden in 69 Spider Forest just do too much damage to my small life pool. I don't feel like I can live to progress unless I find a way to reroll CI or something.

searing bond should be a set of support skills for totems/minions that include chaos, fire, lightning, and cold. the skill by itself is complete junk. everyone with any common sense knows that adding one totem that does burn damage in a line is junk.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Searingbond - Should chain to other team players or minions what ever is closest. growing in chain length as it levels

Incinerate should fork as if it's hitting and going around the primary target.

my 2 cents.
"
Chris wrote:
These are the same values used in other popular action RPGs, assuming the user fetched their corpse

This is incorrect. D3 is the most popular ARPG on the market and it has 0% experience loss penalty, and Torchlight 2 (probably the 2nd most popular ARPG selling 2+ million units) has a 0% experience loss penalty as well.

Diablo 2's experience loss penalty in Hell when fetching your body was only 2.5%.

Not sure how your team came up with "same vales used in other popular action RPGs"...
All that and a bag of chips!
It's nice to see critters on the list of planned features. Now killing everything will be another one of those 'moral dilemmas' that I keep ignoring :3
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
All of it sounds very good to me. Mostly I´m looking forward to improved performances, poor me is still playing on 5 FPS in many areas. Free choice of chat-instance: GREAT!

I appreciate, how GGG tries to find the best compromise for death penalty. For me its not important, I swallow it as it comes, but I am really impressed how intensely they follow the discussion on the forums and try to satisfy the different needs of their players.

Good work!
Looking forward to the new skill and microtransactions.
Interested to see what new crazy CI Uniques come out this week as well.

"
_PBS_ wrote:
BAD DECISION. That was NOT feedback from real players, those "we need 10%" whiners represented minor part of game audience, 5% or less. Here, take feedback from another 95% of players, who usually dont post on forums at all: we want 3%-8% penalty. Now go and make another news.

You're crying about 2%?
How much do you plan on dying? If you just learn to play, it wouldn't be a problem at all.
Ign - Nef_Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info