Anarchy/Onslaught Challenges Ranking - Final

"
ignarsoll wrote:
Congratulations Redblade for becoming the 5th .

Congratulations!! Redblade :)
Completed all challenges in OB and shared my experience. thread/464722
ST Crit Dagger/Discharge build: thread/570185
Freeze! trap build & one of the best party builds: thread/669129
Low life EK scion/MF/block: thread/684037
CI Flameblast/Infernal Mantle Burning Witch: thread/721079
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Just to share some statistics, there are 18369 unique players in Onslaught and Anarchy ladders and 15526 of them didn't completed a challenge yet.

So if you can do that, How about figuring how many unique players there are in all the ladders. Then add them together and we should have a fairly accurate number of players there are playing. GGG seems to stay mum on this point.
I'm not sure if anybody is interested to know or not but blocs also became a , anyway here is the bump.

"
So if you can do that, How about figuring how many unique players there are in all the ladders. Then add them together and we should have a fairly accurate number of players there are playing. GGG seems to stay mum on this point.

Lately I was busy but probably I'll have some time and share that information tomorrow.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:

"
miraio wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Congratulations!! Redblade :)

Why thank you, was looking for a record of this but didn't find it until now.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Congratulations!
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I'm not sure if anybody is interested to know or not but blocs also became a , anyway here is the bump.

"

Lately I was busy but probably I'll have some time and share that information tomorrow.

Look forward to it :) just vendored a tabula, it hurt inside
IGN @TiznaraN
yayy top 13 and nicely done op, a ranking would give people more reason to do them to :D
Last edited by cavespro on Aug 6, 2013, 1:10:02 AM
"
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Just to share some statistics, there are 18369 unique players in Onslaught and Anarchy ladders and 15526 of them didn't completed a challenge yet.

Ok, the count is 42463 unique accounts for all 4 main and Season 3 ladders but I'm 100% sure that the number is way higher than this because there are lots of changes at the lower rankings of the Onslaught and Anarchy ladders throughout the day (new enterances etc.). Nonetheless I guess it gives an idea.

"
cavespro wrote:
yayy top 13 and nicely done op, a ranking would give people more reason to do them to :D

Now I've added rank next to account names for easy reading. Congrats for currently being 12th but it seems like you still have plenty of time to reserve the 7th place, good luck ;)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thanks ignarsoll, that's good info.

Congrats to all the s. I'll be lucky to get to , haha.
how come I dont see my name on the list o.O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info