Video of Anna the Witch (new UI)

Hey guys, here's my second PoE video (10 minutes long). I hope you'll see some interesting stuff in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YSFMxEey8E
What's wrong with the health globe? The white stuff there kinda makes it annoying to look at..
Make an account
Forget about the whole game
Get a beta key
????
Profit!!!!
Oh, the new ui looks nice.

and thanks for the vid!
"
Filthy wrote:
What's wrong with the health globe? The white stuff there kinda makes it annoying to look at..

The white-blue thing is the energy shield bar. Mind that the UI is subject of change, I'm sure the devs are taking into account all the feedback. I personally have no issues with how it looks.
Last edited by Ana on Aug 24, 2011, 6:53:37 AM
BTW guys if you want to see something specific, like an area or a dungeon, the passive skills tree or some active sills, etc. I'll be happy to include it in the next video. Mind though my character is specializing in necromancy and ice magic.
"
Filthy wrote:

Oh it gets worse. It gets larger when your shield increases so it starts out all small and cute. And now... I can't even see my healthbar. It's pretty speshul.
Yeah, I got a request, how about some audio commentary? Don't be shy. (:
Noooo...10 mins is too short. =p
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
I like the shield thing. Is it just me or did it change its coverage of the health globe part way through? I like it better when it covered more... Made it feel stronger i guess.
"
Myrddraal wrote:
I like the shield thing. Is it just me or did it change its coverage of the health globe part way through? I like it better when it covered more... Made it feel stronger i guess.

I'm not sure, but I think it changes how much of your hp globe it covers based on your ratio of shield:life.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info