Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
If this was made by a supporter, I would probably be embarrassed if I were them. In fact I would be equally as embarrassed if I were the dev that made it. I understand that this unique is supposed to be thematic, but thematic shouldn't mean complete useless garbage.

Given that it's the only source of life gain on spell hit in the game and the only item that scales spell damage with block chance (90% spell damage at block cap), it's actually pretty cool.

Dual wielding them gives 16 life gain on spell hit, and two ~90% spell damage, 8% cast speed caster sticks is pretty okay.
Last edited by pneuma on Sep 6, 2013, 1:42:09 AM
Seems my guess about the unique map was on the mark... wonder if maps are available on the rare slot.

Hammer looks like a monster in 2-3 hour races. Always fun to have more items like that around.
IGN: KoTao
"
pneuma wrote:
"
If this was made by a supporter, I would probably be embarrassed if I were them. In fact I would be equally as embarrassed if I were the dev that made it. I understand that this unique is supposed to be thematic, but thematic shouldn't mean complete useless garbage.

Given that it's the only source of life gain on spell hit in the game and the only item that scales spell damage with block chance (90% spell damage at block cap), it's actually pretty cool.

Dual wielding them gives 16 life gain on spell hit, and two ~90% spell damage, 8% cast speed caster sticks is pretty okay.

Pneuma, he's just a troll. Read his post history.

Some nice uniques were added it would appear. Definitely see that claw being used for some interesting builds.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.
Correct. That one's the item classes.
"
pneuma wrote:

Related note, the "explode dealing fire damage" is really vague. Should be "explode dealing X% of their health as fire damage" to match the wording on DD, IB, Minion Instability, and the new 2h maul.
Sorry, I've already lost this fight - the desire to have the mod on a single line won out over the desire for the mod to be fully informative.
Enemies exploded by zombies via Grasp will deal 20% of their life as fire damage to other nearby enemies. We couldn't fit the value in without it wrapping, or dropping other important info (such as that it was dealing damage, or the type of said damage). This has been relegated to a thing people have to look up on the wiki.
the claw only works for life builds? life gain on hit does not work with leech to ES.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Someone got an unique for now ?. Cos im on crypt map and 6 uniques dropped but no one its from the new patch.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Question about the Zombie Scepter.

Say I have my zombies up already, and then I use this scepter, do half of them just die and the others get the buff?

What if I swap off the new unique after I summon my zombies? Do they lose the buff?

I'm pretty interested in this weapon for the summoner I am soon to make.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Pneuma, he's just a troll. Read his post history.

Fair enough.

One more unique to go. So far really good. Please oh please don't let #5 be a bullshit unique. ;_;

---

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Sorry, I've already lost this fight - the desire to have the mod on a single line won out over the desire for the mod to be fully informative.

Ugh. Any feedback on the "43% reduced Zombie count" suggestion to allow dual-wielding for one megazombie? :P

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Enemies exploded by zombies via Grasp will deal 20% of their life as fire damage to other nearby enemies. We couldn't fit the value in without it wrapping, or dropping other important info (such as that it was dealing damage, or the type of said damage). This has been relegated to a thing people have to look up on the wiki.

As long as someone from GGG puts it on a wiki... and keeps it up to date... and the wiki doesn't go down.

This is fairly important information that I fear is potentially hard to look up later. For the other hidden numbers, at least there's things like /itemlevel, or they're easy to test. Raising a zombie and then trying to guess at how much damage a nearby enemy took on a zombie->enemy kill is a black box.

Is a "hold shift to view full information" functionality already in the works?

---

"
EmptyPalms wrote:
Say I have my zombies up already, and then I use this scepter, do half of them just die and the others get the buff?

The zombie cap is a volatile number. If you reduce the cap, zombies will die until you get down to the cap. You can test this by taking off Bones of Ullr, or any other +minion item.

As for their stats, that should also be volatile. This can be easily tested by seeing if zombie size increases and decreases as the sceptre is equipped/de-equipped.

dunno if it's already posted
"
Juunken wrote:

dunno if it's already posted

fjdjifjsdfjsdfdjsfngsdjknkgnsdfjkvbgksdfkgkdsfgkdfkjgnjkdfsgjvsdg

Seriously, that is one massive flat phy dmg mod. It feels almost like Lioneye's Glare without attack speed and IPD.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 6, 2013, 2:02:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info