Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Carditan wrote:
Uniques are called uniques for a reason. You have rare items to wear "from the ground" ,items listed here are for 1.nishe builds 2.leveling 3.magic find 4.end game and sadly nothing else.

Pretty sure the 4 things you listed make up the entirety of PoE outside of theorycrafting.
"
CptKabraxis wrote:
please keep adding more low and midlvl (20-60 lets say) uniques. Gamer is not starting at 60lvl. Im totally burned out with my lvl84 char and probably will never level that high again with current drop rates of hihglvl uniques (absolutely horrible and boring drop rates). So please keep itemizing WHOLE game for ALL players not only ppl that can BUY 10, 20 and even 30ex+ uniques, etc....

btw you are doing far better work with low/med uniques design wise that with OP hilvl ones like soul taker or shavronne.

It's way easier to balance them. It's extremely hard to over power level 30-60 items since they don't effect races or end game. I think shavs and soul taker would still be viable end game items even if they were ilevel 30. Soul taker less so, but shavs for sure.
"
Saffell wrote:
"
CptKabraxis wrote:
please keep adding more low and midlvl (20-60 lets say) uniques. Gamer is not starting at 60lvl. Im totally burned out with my lvl84 char and probably will never level that high again with current drop rates of hihglvl uniques (absolutely horrible and boring drop rates). So please keep itemizing WHOLE game for ALL players not only ppl that can BUY 10, 20 and even 30ex+ uniques, etc....

btw you are doing far better work with low/med uniques design wise that with OP hilvl ones like soul taker or shavronne.

It's way easier to balance them. It's extremely hard to over power level 30-60 items since they don't effect races or end game. I think shavs and soul taker would still be viable end game items even if they were ilevel 30. Soul taker less so, but shavs for sure.

Are you the one who designed Saff shield :O?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
http://i.imgur.com/pB5PX4o.png
"
"
Saffell wrote:
"
CptKabraxis wrote:

Are you the one who designed Saff shield :O?

I am.
Not all uniques need to be end-game viable though.

I get a thrill every time I get a unique drop - even if it is the 4th ondar's guile.

The first unique which dropped for me was in Act 2 (the shield of perandus), and man I used it on that character (in anarchy) forever - he still has it equipped W level 76 or so in standard I think.
"
MildlyClever wrote:
Not all uniques need to be end-game viable though.

I get a thrill every time I get a unique drop - even if it is the 4th ondar's guile.

The first unique which dropped for me was in Act 2 (the shield of perandus), and man I used it on that character (in anarchy) forever - he still has it equipped W level 76 or so in standard I think.

I don't I mf 24/7 I get enough of them lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
1.0.5 new unique effects:
Gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike
Lose all Power Charges on Critical Strike
Interesting...

ring is bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account: