0.11.2e Patch Notes

A cat pet, that's a must get. But damn if it doesn't cost 150 points and I have 145 right now.
There is some dog in the dock with additionnal projectile and faster attack buff doing so much damage for their level
Too expensive :/
"
Telzen wrote:
A cat pet, that's a must get. But damn if it doesn't cost 150 points and I have 145 right now.

Somewhat related to this topic, is it possible to transfer points to another account without contacting support? I'd like to give my friend enough points to buy a stash tab bundle, since I have a bunch of extra points from buying my supporter pack.
Last edited by habbey on Jul 22, 2013, 9:59:59 PM
Finally a cat pet! I've been waiting to be able to spend money on cats in this game!
IGN Feritatis
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.2e
    ]
  • Fixed a pathing error in the passive skill tree - the two 8% nodes in the Primal Spirit cluster were incorrectly connected.

why didnt u fix this path too? adding an extra point to ppl that want to get through ranger is "pointless"
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jul 22, 2013, 10:04:09 PM
Well for some reason the content.ggpk got corrupted from this patch now I have to download 6.25gb of content again... also computer completely crash after this patch so what happened?
IGN: Azaelios
"
BurningAngel wrote:
Well for some reason the content.ggpk got corrupted from this patch now I have to download 6.25gb of content again... also computer completely crash after this patch so what happened?

If you have any friends that play, you can transfer it over to your computer from theirs and save yourself a lot of time.
Last edited by habbey on Jul 22, 2013, 10:35:49 PM
"
habbey wrote:
"
BurningAngel wrote:

If you have any friends that play, you can transfer it over to your computer from theirs and save yourself a lot of time.

have a 30mb/ps connection so download isn't the problem the random corrupt file though is mind boggling a bit
IGN: Azaelios
"
habbey wrote:
"
Dethbringr wrote:
"
habbey wrote:
40MB for such a limited patch? Pretty disappointing for us with limited internet.

If your internet is *that* limited, man... You need to get a new ISP who isn't in the stone ages. It wasn't 40 GB afterall...

There exists places in the world where you can't just get "better" internet, not to mention places that have maximum download capacity per month.

But thanks for your great suggestion of getting better internet, I wish I had thought of that sooner.

I feel ya bro. Aussie internet here.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info