0.11.2e Patch Notes

"
"
ropumar wrote:
how was supposed to be connected then.

One 8% is with the attack speed and primal spirit, other is with finesse and primal.

I'm assuming the connection is supposed to be the same as the heart of oak side, meaning the top 8% node should go directly to ballistic mastery instead of the 3% attack speed node

No, right now both 8% mana nodes are connected to each other, even though they arent touching. You can literally skip right over primal spirit to take the other 8% mana node.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
"
ropumar wrote:

One 8% is with the attack speed and primal spirit, other is with finesse and primal.

I'm assuming the connection is supposed to be the same as the heart of oak side, meaning the top 8% node should go directly to ballistic mastery instead of the 3% attack speed node

No, right now both 8% mana nodes are connected to each other, even though they arent touching. You can literally skip right over primal spirit to take the other 8% mana node.

Ah that makes more sense
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Psych0_dad wrote:
fix Antalie Napora !!!

Can you be more specific? What is the problem.

The problem is that her damage is a bit overtuned, that thing just goes one shotting every1 , 6.5k ES , 78 all res , 13 k armour and one shotted. That happened in a white 68 map. I may be squishy but i've heard similar things from other people , she seems unbeatable ... And that was only one arrow (i don't want to imagine what the other chained projectiles would do to me ), wasn't even shocked at the time or anything. I love the idea behind exiles and i like the challenge but this one seems broken :(
IGN : Uekstazi
Last edited by Psych0_dad on Jul 22, 2013, 9:46:18 PM
"
gemma wrote:
are you going do a Patch to fix the desync and game crashing to destop this will help a lot coming from the uk

Change to windowed full screen, try if not crashing then
40MB for such a small patch? Pretty disappointing for us with limited internet.
Last edited by habbey on Jul 22, 2013, 9:47:05 PM
Iron Maiden Helmet Effect?!?!?!? Sweet, cant wait to see it.

Maybe they will come out with "Run to the Hills" or "Flight of the Icarus" Unique boots next :)

"
habbey wrote:
40MB for such a limited patch? Pretty disappointing for us with limited internet.

If your internet is *that* limited, man... You need to get a new ISP who isn't in the stone ages. It wasn't 40 GB afterall...
"
Dethbringr wrote:
"
habbey wrote:
40MB for such a limited patch? Pretty disappointing for us with limited internet.

If your internet is *that* limited, man... You need to get a new ISP who isn't in the stone ages. It wasn't 40 GB afterall...

There exists places in the world where you can't just get "better" internet, not to mention places that have maximum download capacity per month.

But thanks for your great suggestion of getting better internet, I wish I had thought of that sooner.
Last edited by habbey on Jul 22, 2013, 9:51:05 PM
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
"
ropumar wrote:

But whoever would be crazy to not pick primal spirit lol.

I think the upper mana 8% connecting to ballistic, was hoping for that, since would make my build better.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Damn, the animations on the cat are superb.
Will definitely buy it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info