AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

From Chris's post, having more than one action/repeating actions on a timer is not allowed.
u go chris!
@Methodical_Prodigy and W1ndows

You could also use SendInput instead of BlockInput to prevent interruptions/shorten the script. Using SendInput would allow you to put /oos on a timer without it being interrupted by casting/moving (though actively typing in the chat box would still mess it up).

For me, BlockInput still gets interrupted if I have my mouse over the chatbox (while I'm casting skills/moving) when it occurs.

"
#IfWinActive Path of Exile
F7::Suspend
z::SendInput {Enter}/oos{Enter}
x::SendInput {Enter}/remaining{Enter}
Last edited by Liberis on Dec 23, 2013, 9:31:33 PM
"
Liberis wrote:
@Methodical_Prodigy and W1ndows

You could also use SendInput instead of BlockInput to prevent interruptions/shorten the script. Using SendInput would allow you to put /oos on a timer without it being interrupted by casting/moving (though actively typing in the chat box would still mess it up).

For me, BlockInput still gets interrupted if I have my mouse over the chatbox (while I'm casting skills/moving) when it occurs.

"
#IfWinActive Path of Exile
F7::Suspend
z::SendInput {Enter}/oos{Enter}
x::SendInput {Enter}/remaining{Enter}

/oos on a timer is not allowed. You have to manually press it yourself whenever you want to send /oos so just dont press the macro with chat already open.

Edit: And actually if I press the macro with chat already open then the macro closes chat and then presses oos which leaves me with the party tab open.

Also If anyone wants, I have my macros now set up to go back to party chat instead of local.

F8::CheckRemaining() ; Assign to check remaining monsters
F5::FastLogOut() ; Assign F5 to Logout
F9::OosCommand() ; Assign to toggle oos command
F10::CheckItemLevel() ; Assign F10 to check item level
F2::OpenPortal() ; Assign to open portal in bottom left inv slot

CheckItemLevel(){
BlockInput On
Send {LButton}
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /itemlevel
Send {Enter}
Sleep, 75
Send {LButton}
Sleep 2
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send +5
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

CheckRemaining(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /remaining
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send +5
Sleep 2
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

OosCommand(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /oos
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send +5
Sleep 2
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

FastLogOut(){
BlockInput On
SetDefaultMouseSpeed 0
sendinput {esc}
MouseClick, left, 959, 432, 1, 1
BlockInput Off
return
}

OpenPortal(){
BlockInput On
MouseGetPos xx, yy
Send {i}
MouseMove, 1300,825,0
Sleep 2
Click Right
Send {i}
MouseMove, xx, yy, 0
BlockInput Off
return
}

Edit 2: Maybe you are not running autohotkey as administrator. You need to run as admin for blockinput to work. For people unaware how to run as admin, right click shortcut to autohotkey click on compatibility tab and check run this program as an administrator.
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Dec 23, 2013, 10:57:48 PM
"
ribis wrote:
<snip>

Case 3: Swap weapons (action), then bring up the skills attached to that weapon (UI). Don't cast anything, because the aim is to have a variety of utility spells on a swap, not to blindly spam them all. Put those skills away on a second press of the "macro-swap" (action, then UI).

Thanks!

[Edit: I am not currently using a script like this. However, as I use AHK regularly elsewhere (and currently use an /oos and /itemlevel script), I know that it would be trivial to design a script to do these things.]

A superior solution would be for GGG to fix the bugs which sometimes change the skills you have assigned to which hotkey when adding a gem, and for GGG to enable the client to remember those assignments even when using the weapon switch button. Blizzard North managed to do this correctly in D2, and I think I think it's well within the abilities of GGG's team as well.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Wouldn't an ItemLevel Macro technically not be "one action"? Since you pick up an item, type a Command, and then drop an item. That is 3 actions is it not? o_0

What exactly does "Sleep" do, and is it necessary? It looks like some people are using it as a timer of sorts, that's not allowed, isn't it?

Would SendInput be better than BlockInput+Send? I heard SendInput is nearly instantaneous compared to Send, and it buffers input, which sounds like it'd be better, in case you're running or something..

Anyone know which is best?

Would having a trade macro in every F1-F10, with each one corresponding to:
Send {enter}/trade #{enter}{enter}{up}{up}{enter}
Where # is the number of the F key.

And then you can just slide your finger across F1-F5 and get your Trade message into Trade Channels 1-5, wait a few seconds, repeat for F6-F10.

Would this be doable/allowed?

I've never dabbled with Macros, since I assumed any Macro of any sort would be bannable, and I was too lazy to learn how to use them anyway.. But a /oos Macro seems nice. So I'm trying to see what else is doable.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
A HODOR button for the start of races would be nice.
Something that sends HODOR spam to the chat.

For great justice!
"
PitzerMike wrote:
A HODOR button for the start of races would be nice.
Something that sends HODOR spam to the chat.

For great justice!

One has to manually type "HODOR!!!" to receive the maximum level of blessing from the RNGods.

PS. Can anyone answer my questions about Sleep, BlockInput+Send, and SendInput? Thanks. ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 18, 2014, 3:40:58 PM
Razer Synapses is an easy way to set up an /oos or /remaining macro.
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

This post by chris : "Last edited by Chris on July 24, 2013 5:36 AM"

THE LIES!

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Last edited by adania on Jun 21, 2014, 10:12:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info