auras and increased buff effect

"
pneuma wrote:
"All numerical values of buffs will be increased" is not confusing at all.

Discipline: You get 1.3x more base eshield.
Wrath: You get 1.3x the base lightning damage added onto your attacks.
Clarity: You get 1.3x more base mana regen.

EDIT: Side note. If you (the reader) are running 4+ auras, the Inner Force cluster is bar none the best passives for their money in the game. Also affects the armor you get from molten shell, the block you get from tempest shield, the max resists you get from high level purity and from elemental flasks... and all of those are changes to the base amount ("more" instead of "increased").

I just picked up the first 6% node and then recast my Clarity buff, and the amount of mana it gives per second didn't change.

Can someone enlighten me?
I am greatly interested in this as well, dont want to spend 3 points in the cluster if actually no longer affects the Aura`s effects on my character.

From my understanding, if my Purity aura gives +20% to all resists, with 30% increased buffs nodes, the aura should give 27% all resists?

Please can somebody confirm?
Thanks.
From what I'm seeing in-game, the auras are not affected by the 3 passive nodes.
My Level 5 Clarity has remained at 5.7 mana regen per second even after I took all three nodes.
My global Mana Regen in the character stat sheet also didn't change.

It's quite confusing because the POE wiki site has specifically stated that auras are affected by the passives, and the page itself was only updated several days ago.
Increased Buff effect does work with Clarity, I'm using it myself. The increase is not shown on the tooltip in the skillbar, but if you look into your char-screen and calculate how much mana regenaration you get by activating Clarity with and without the passives, you should notice a difference.
Thanks Lord!
Nearly had my fingers on that Respec button :P
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Increased Buff effect does work with Clarity, I'm using it myself. The increase is not shown on the tooltip in the skillbar, but if you look into your char-screen and calculate how much mana regenaration you get by activating Clarity with and without the passives, you should notice a difference.

First of all there has to be some sort of dev clarification if the buff effect/inner force cluster works with ALL auras.
It doesn't make any sense to have 30% increased effect on your buffs (auras) and then have to guess by good vision if our mana regen is more or if u actually attack 0.3% faster or even if your life regen is 30 life more...

From my experience i put the first 6% point and tested it with all auras, then respeced the point and put all auras again. Well it seemed to work with half of them from what i see in the character info.

This thing needs clarification about auras.
Does it work with Vitality? Haste? Determination?

And fast please.

Thanks
All Auras apply Buffs. All Buff effects are increased. Ergo, all Auras will benefit.

"and then have to guess by good vision if our mana regen is more"
You don't have to guess if your Mana Regen/Attack Speed/Life Regen/Armor/etc. are higher after taking Inner Force. They're all stats on the Character Sheet.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 5, 2013, 7:48:36 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
All Auras apply Buffs. All Buff effects are increased. Ergo, all Auras will benefit.

"and then have to guess by good vision if our mana regen is more"
You don't have to guess if your Mana Regen/Attack Speed/Life Regen/Armor/etc. are higher after taking Inner Force. They're all stats on the Character Sheet.

You are wrong, i didnt see any difference in the stats after taking buff effect for Haste or Vitality
You might need to recast the aura to get the increased buff effect.
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
You might need to recast the aura to get the increased buff effect.

I m not stupid, i even reloged...

Some auras bonuses after taking inner force are not shown on character stats info, like Haste or Vitality.

I need confirmation on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info