GGG you sneaky!

Well it's nice to see someone who is obviously an active forum user that isn't just spamming and didn't join today, get in. :V
Random is random.
Well, I was playing diablo 2, but since ive played the balls off that and already have 10+ accounts, i downloaded Titan Quest and have been playing that, while praying for my beta key, have fun sir, and i hope to see you on there soon.
Hah... I had downloaded LoL right before the beta timer started... Haven't touched LoL ever since.
"
lolbulan wrote:
God damn it stop making these threads. Seriously, nobody shares your happiness. I wish it was me instead of you. And that's what EVERYONE is thinking but nobody is saying. These threads are useless. Stop making them.

Do you friends know you as the optimist of the group?
I'm playing catherine on ps3 and am only 2 trophies away from platinum.....so GGG feel free to stop me from getting it ^^
Last edited by Hermoder on Aug 23, 2011, 5:51:48 PM
"
Hermoder wrote:
I'm playing catherine on ps3 and am only 2 trophies away from platinum.....so GGG feel free to stop me from getting it ^^

I see what you did there. =_=
"Cool story bro". Enjoy.
congratz :D
In Game Name (DL): RolandFarms

Link to Donate for Key: http://tinylink.in/PoEPayment
"
UrkenInvader wrote:
"
Hermoder wrote:

I see what you did there. =_=

you must be a very smart person ^^
well just wanted to say, that GGG failed. I managed to get platinum and now i have nothing to play again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info