💪💪GET PHYSICAL! Ahfack's Mirror Service 🎆 #1 Impale Life Jewelry🎆+ More! 🎆 육체적으로!!💪💪

"
my question is why would some use acuity in the world of legacy vinktar?(

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_modifiers

"
Nullifier 25 Removes charges and flask effects on hit

Believe it or not, some people actually don't like counting on temporary buffs. Having played with maybe a half dozen mirror gear Pathfinders, its always amazing to see them randomly dying from this mod.
For marauder and duelist crit builds, Acuity also elegantly solves the Int issue. A crit gladiator with acuity is insane.

But yeah, you'd have to play the game to know this. Posting random POB scenarios to boost your guild mates' rings while claiming not to boost them is more fun I suppose.

BTW Im not a member of NPC, I just despise phony BS when I see it.
Last edited by Samir316 on Nov 13, 2017, 5:53:40 PM
"
If you are the true mathematical justice warrior you claim to be and it doesn't matter who has the ring, then why aren't you commenting there that his isn't #1? You said it yourself, my ring has more damage for builds that use steel rings:

Ok sorry, since you started i have to bring the topic to personal matters too.

true, but with my guild mates we mostly "argue" about these stuff at discord, that's a ground where we can exchange our ideas, nothing comes out to forums because of that. When one of us opens a thread(guide for example), you can't see us support each other like a horde, or care about what we do generally. We generally just state our opinions to each other through discord and don't care about the rest.

You can't understand the difference. some people you mention there doesn't care about what others think or what they represent for the community either. They just care about moving on with what they have to get the best out of it. Profit. You care though. You do, you should do, you are a "good guy", you are legit, a fair guy who established a good human relations throughout the community. That's a success. No wonder you have haters now. Anyway, all this attitude of yours puts responsibility to your shoulders too.(you are slowly abandoning this character though i know it)Keeping that responsibility adds another reason to be preferred by your customers. Good guy, someone who tries to pave his path without damaging others game experience by any means of greed & disrespect. That's something you sell since long time. And people are buying it. You are too passionate of this mirror service business, as long as your passion allows you to i think you are "good guy" too.

Ray? He doesn't care, we know, you know. However, I have never agreed with your claims about your first axe, and many other items, but i keep my mouth shut cause you were really passionate, i knew that you will bring really good items, you had motivation for that. And i think eventually you did. Now i consider your rings to mirror when i work on a new build. As a customer, i enjoy having more options. Also you should forget about this reddit shit, people will remember you with what you provided, only your items and how they felt to use.

Back to the #1 claims, literally every 1# statement is bullshit nowadays. it went out of control and if you mention about it, your comment gets deleted in no time.

You just have to add more words for each imperfection on your item:
1# Aoe(i lack crit multi but i have +2 range) bleed(i lack hybrid/phys% roll) RT sword with maximum life!(meh i couldnt hit crit chacne either but i have +50 str) every-one does that. every one. no exception.

that has a ground though, mostly RMT kids mirror items and whatever you claim about your items, there are a lot of people who believe in those claims. That brings profit. Can i blame someone who want's to be just caring for profit? Are we soldiers of morality? Is this a church here? However if somebody wants to be "legit" and sell a PR of him by that claim, the act of questioning it, is not an insult or harassment, it's a discussion. Like we had here, i had my claims, you've proven wrong cause i misread. I'm glad.

Note: we had arguments but intentionally I think i went toxic with you only once and that was the doomfletch build about the inquisitor pob. where i had significantly higher dps by just picking inquisitor and using lioneye's fall jewel. i don't have any personal matters with you, there is no reason for that either.

"

But yeah, you'd have to play the game to know this. Posting random POB scenarios to boost your guild mates' rings while claiming not to boost them is more fun I suppose.

why is this guy gets so toxic with me? I don't even know you man. Getting hit by a nullifier mob as full mirror gear wander/brood twine though, how many times does that happen in standard league? once per year? cause those are the builds we are talking about mostly. it's a mirror service thread.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 13, 2017, 7:00:40 PM
"
Anyway, all this attitude of yours puts responsibility to your shoulders too.(you are slowly abandoning this character though i know it)

All ive seen is this Bullshit guys making a video that only arguement was (play bladelfurry cuz its more dmg) cmon rupenus ur better then this u know well how irrelevant n retarded that arguement was. That guys said over 5 times in the video ( oh this is a good build). Otherwise OhfAcK never did any shaddy stuff like 0 quality shield service or stuff like fake pricing.

"
As a customer, i enjoy having more options.

No ur not stop being delusionnal at best ur a moguls customer because we all know about there policy.

"
Back to the #1 claims, literally every 1# statement is bullshit nowadays.

"
Note: we had arguments but intentionally I think i went toxic with you only once and that was the doomfletch build about the inquisitor pob. where i had significantly higher dps by just picking inquisitor and using lioneye's fall jewel.

Last time i remember we provided POB with higher dmg n not some potatos POB with shock on shaper n all 5 dmg flask non viable setup that beated ur POB with same amount of life on pathfinder.... Beside i remember damn well because ur tree where using RAY rings that where around 500K less dmg then OhflUck ring right away. But i don't go on others ppl thread to arguement about POB i rather not derail there build guide.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 13, 2017, 7:53:27 PM
[Removed by Support]

all i'm gonna say is check vic's thread and the remember the conversation in between of us. I showed you a pob code and you never said anything after that. Oh also, you lost vs me in pvp, and left pvp afterwards and never came back. Bad ending ha? oh also that was while using the most broken stuff EA + zerphi. shit happens. you try to win arguments by a pob code that i sent just to talk about totally something else and try to prove you are better than me(as if anyone ever cares) ""i switched items bla bla" If you wanna think you are better than me, have it man, who cares seriously. I know who i am.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 13, 2017, 7:26:58 PM
i didn't even attack anyone personally! wow. anyway, this all happened because i compared 2 rings. wow man... wow... seriously.
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 13, 2017, 7:32:27 PM
let's try to keep it calm
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 13, 2017, 7:34:15 PM
lets go back to normal

BOOP XD
"
philophil wrote:
i told u to calm down my friend

your 2 posts deleted, mines are still there just one cropped. these both will get deleted though. : )

ty for free boop
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info