๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ชGET PHYSICAL! Ahfack's Mirror Service ๐ŸŽ† #1 Impale Life Jewelry๐ŸŽ†+ More! ๐ŸŽ† ์œก์ฒด์ ์œผ๋กœ!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Click Above for my YouTube Channel

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, message me in game @Ahfack, or add me on Discord --> Ahfack#9833 (Capital A).

If there is an item you want to copy, but it doesn't yet have white sockets, PM me a request and I will consider it! Also don't forget, most items with open suffixes/prefixes/no legacy mods can be recrafted upon request.

ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ ์นœ๊ตฌ ์—ฌ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ํด๋ฆญํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค!
Korean Auto Translate^

SOME OF THESE CRAFTS MIGHT BE UNVERIFIED IF I AM WORKING ON THEM - PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

HIGHLIGHTS / NEWLY UPDATED STUFF:

"

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

Enjoy, and thanks for looking!

Fees - Click-->

All mirror fees are 150ex unless otherwise noted!

| |

Life Gear - Click-->

PoB Code Foe Whorl
Rarity: Rare
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Foe Whorl
Vermillion Ring
--------
Quality (Life and Mana Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 80
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
8% increased maximum Life (implicit)
--------
Adds 9 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks
7% increased Attack Speed
+94 to maximum Life
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Vulnerability on Hit
Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit
20% increased Damage (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Warlord Item
--------
Has <<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>The Taming Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

Currently have -3 Channel Cost on there for free 7L Fortify Cyclone. Can change to 20%q upon request, just ask!
~b/o 1 mirror

PoB Code Wrath Grip
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Wrath Grip
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Synthesised Ruby Ring
--------
Quality (Attack Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
8% increased maximum Life (implicit)
Item sells for much more to vendors (implicit)
--------
Adds 10 to 18 Physical Damage to Attacks
8% increased Attack Speed
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+79 to maximum Life
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Damage (crafted)
--------
Synthesised Item
--------
Has <<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Death Rush Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

~b/o 1 mirror

PoB Code Sol Locket
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Sol Locket
Onyx Amulet
--------
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Allocates Whispers of Doom
--------
+20 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
Adds 18 to 31 Physical Damage to Attacks
+480 to Accuracy Rating
37% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+70% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+89 to maximum Life
-9 to Total Mana Cost of Skills (crafted)
--------
Has <<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Daresso's Salute Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

Currently has Whispers of Doom for +1 curse per request. Can change back to assassination for more multi/crit or any other anoint on request. JUST ASK!

~b/o 1 mirror
^Fee: 150ex

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

PoB Code Gale Gyre
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Gale Gyre
Steel Ring
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 4 to 16 Physical Damage to Attacks (implicit)
--------
8% increased Attack Speed
+79 to maximum Life
Curse Enemies with Level 5 Elemental Weakness on Hit
50% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+12% to all Elemental Resistances (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
--------
Has <<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Le Heup of All Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

~b/o 1 mirror

PoB Code Corruption Knot
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Corruption Knot
Steel Ring
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 4 to 16 Physical Damage to Attacks (implicit)
--------
+50 to Strength
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+78 to maximum Life
50% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
6% increased Attack Speed (crafted)
--------
Has Ruby Ring Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

~b/o 1 mirror

PoB Code Viper Beads
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Viper Beads
Onyx Amulet
--------
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Allocates Whispers of Doom
--------
+16 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
Adds 20 to 36 Physical Damage to Attacks
15% increased Attack Speed
+34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+79 to maximum Life
Gain 13% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
7% increased Attack and Cast Speed (crafted)
--------
Elder Item
--------
Has <<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Atziri's Foible Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

~b/o 1 mirror

Chimeric Hoof currently has 10pen enchant per request. Can change enchant, just ask!
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
#1 Life belt in HC finally 20q! Also available in SC
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
Kraken Lock now with ele quality and a 6th OP flaskfinder affix
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror

Energy Shield Gear - Click-->

Viper Eye Unset Ring! Also available with 30%es/56es. Just let me know what version you prefer. Also, can change last bench mod or send it through harvest service for an extra fee in order to get cast speed, chaos res, or a similar modifier!

~b/o 1 mirror
Brand new, fee is 200ex for 1 or 350ex for 2!

~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
20q'd Morbid gyre
~b/o 1 mirror

Weapons - Click-->

Entropy Razor 150ex Fee

~b/o 1 mirror

^^Newly improved, with T1 Multi and the best enchant giving it 43/43 extra gained! Now available with perfect t1 spell crit. For an extra fee, we can also send it back through harvest craft service in order to change the spell crit back to 5 DD/autocast/any other bench mod.

~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror

Hybrid Gear - Click-->

~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror

Mirror Service Explained - Click-->

| |

1. You bring your mirror, chromes needed to recolour, and fee in pure exalted.
2. Come to my hideout, I will turn stream on and I will be recording every mirror service to make sure everyone is satisfied. You can install OBS and record the stream as well if you'd like.
3. Give me your mirror and estimated chromes it will take to recolour to your desired colours. I assure you I am not stealing your mirror :)
4. I will colour it to your liking and link it back to you asking to proceed.
5. After you signal for me to mirror it, I will create the mirrored copy.
6. I trade you your item, and you trade the mirror fee at that time.
7. Please take the time to leave a comment in this thread after your service!

Items For Sale - Click -->

~b/o 250 exa

~b/o 600 exa

~b/o 1300 exa

~b/o 1300 exa

~b/o 1300 exa

~b/o 1800 exa

~b/o 1800 exa

~b/o 2500 exa

~b/o 2500 exa

~b/o 50 mirror

~b/o 8 mirror

~b/o 250 exa

About Me - Click -->
My Youtube Channel with Crafting, PvE, and PvP content can be found below, please subscribe!

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ahfack

Wall of text incoming!!!

I came to PoE after being horribly dissapointed in D3 2 weeks after it came out. I was always more of a Solo-Self-Found (SSF) kind of player because my original ARPG roots were in the first Diablo game (although D2 was the next-level). I liked playing on my own schedule with or without sound/listen to music, this like that. I started playing PoE in beta and never traded with anyone or read any guides or anything. I was such a noob I didn't even know a chest could get above a 4link. I met a really nice guy somehow, who had a Spork MF Totem build (shout out to Kav!). I was always obsessed with melee in every game, so we started playing together, but were both still self-found, he was in the process of chancing shavs/dream fragments. I would do the damage and he would clean up. That summer, we finally decided to start trading with people instead of keeping the self-found mentality. Back then, there weren't that many trash uniques, so if you dropped a unique it was actually worth something. Doing MF Spork Totems were also really the only viable MF build back then, but they just culled with a heartbreaker equipped so no real damage.

We funneled everything through my shop thread and we first saved up to get him his Shavs. Shavs were extremely rare and build-enabling so they were quite pricey. Once we saved up for his shavs, we saved up for my Soul Taker, which had just came out. Of course (as is the law) once you buy an item, you drop that item. We dropped a shavs off of Merveil and I got the shittiest, cheapest soul taker I could find and together we only had 1 divine orb. Divines were 3:2ex at the time and ex was extremely valuable, so there was no divine spamming at that time. I used the only divine orb we had and got my soul taker to 3pt from perf, 198/25/24. I wound up trading that straight across for my first mirrored weapon, Gale Bane Jeweled Foil, and the rest is history from there :)

After Rampge I got really into PVP, but I was a noob. I missed playing with other people in a competitive manner. At the time I was doing a self-made dual wield build with BoR that was 75/65 block with no shield. It was really really good vs. many different types of builds and no one could get away from me, but I always got shit on by a couple different kind of builds, but always had fun. The tree was redone soon after, and dual wield block got gutted so I changed to kaoms/2h. Once Atziri's Disfavour came out I used Atziri/Leg Kaoms and haven't looked back since.

The first original mirrored item I acquired was the Hate Splitter Vaal Axe, which was made by Norse in Warbands. I got this axe because at the time, Cyclone was awesome and I could make this axe into a 15%block penetration weapon for Cyclone PVP to finally get those aegis blockers! I used this for some time and really liked it. Then Earthquake came out..........

I swapped Bleed-On-Hit for my usual 15%block pen, because let's be honest, it's a lot better and I'm probably the only person that wants a mirorred block pen weapon because of my love of PvP. Once EQ came out this weapon became the go-to EQ weapon.

I've met a lot of nice people in this game, co-crafted some of the items you see above with people that want to see these items exist, and I always try to help out any polite player that might message me.

As of right now, for the past 4 leagues, I casually do near self-found Hardcore leagues, but standard is and always has been my main focus. I do consider myself primarily a Standard player because I'm in it for the long haul, but I do experience every league on the Hardcore side of things. I will generally do about 3-4 characters per league and then go back to work on my gear/services in standard after that.

Right now, RL is pretty busy so I'm focusing primarily on crafting and working to get the items I, and my friends, want to see exist in this game for affordable prices. Monopolies are bad no matter who is in control, and I believe that competition is good and healthy for any marketplace so I chose to sell off everything I had of value (alt arts/legacies/iiq) and start crafting.

If you are an established player and would like to see some new items get entered into Wraeclast, inquire about future opportunities. I have plenty of references of co-crafters that are happy with how everything has turned out.

Stay sane exiles!

Links & Friends - Click-->

Work In Progress
[/b]

๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 1, 2021, 11:23:30 PM
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2021, 11:06:44 PM

About Me - Click -->
My Youtube Channel with Crafting, PvE, and PvP content can be found below, please subscribe!

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ahfack

Wall of text incoming!!!

I came to PoE after being horribly dissapointed in D3 2 weeks after it came out. I was always more of a Solo-Self-Found (SSF) kind of player because my original ARPG roots were in the first Diablo game (although D2 was the next-level). I liked playing on my own schedule with or without sound/listen to music, this like that. I started playing PoE in beta and never traded with anyone or read any guides or anything. I was such a noob I didn't even know a chest could get above a 4link. I met a really nice guy somehow, who had a Spork MF Totem build (shout out to Kav!). I was always obsessed with melee in every game, so we started playing together, but were both still self-found, he was in the process of chancing shavs/dream fragments. I would do the damage and he would clean up. That summer, we finally decided to start trading with people instead of keeping the self-found mentality. Back then, there weren't that many trash uniques, so if you dropped a unique it was actually worth something. Doing MF Spork Totems were also really the only viable MF build back then, but they just culled with a heartbreaker equipped so no real damage.

We funneled everything through my shop thread and we first saved up to get him his Shavs. Shavs were extremely rare and build-enabling so they were quite pricey. Once we saved up for his shavs, we saved up for my Soul Taker, which had just came out. Of course (as is the law) once you buy an item, you drop that item. We dropped a shavs off of Merveil and I got the shittiest, cheapest soul taker I could find and together we only had 1 divine orb. Divines were 3:2ex at the time and ex was extremely valuable, so there was no divine spamming at that time. I used the only divine orb we had and got my soul taker to 3pt from perf, 198/25/24. I wound up trading that straight across for my first mirrored weapon, Gale Bane Jeweled Foil, and the rest is history from there :)

After Rampge I got really into PVP, but I was a noob. I missed playing with other people in a competitive manner. At the time I was doing a self-made dual wield build with BoR that was 75/65 block with no shield. It was really really good vs. many different types of builds and no one could get away from me, but I always got shit on by a couple different kind of builds, but always had fun. The tree was redone soon after, and dual wield block got gutted so I changed to kaoms/2h. Once Atziri's Disfavour came out I used Atziri/Leg Kaoms and haven't looked back since.

The first original mirrored item I acquired was the Hate Splitter Vaal Axe, which was made by Norse in Warbands. I got this axe because at the time, Cyclone was awesome and I could make this axe into a 15%block penetration weapon for Cyclone PVP to finally get those aegis blockers! I used this for some time and really liked it. Then Earthquake came out..........

I swapped Bleed-On-Hit for my usual 15%block pen, because let's be honest, it's a lot better and I'm probably the only person that wants a mirorred block pen weapon because of my love of PvP. Once EQ came out this weapon became the go-to EQ weapon.

I've met a lot of nice people in this game, co-crafted some of the items you see above with people that want to see these items exist, and I always try to help out any polite player that might message me.

As of right now, for the past 4 leagues, I casually do near self-found Hardcore leagues, but standard is and always has been my main focus. I do consider myself primarily a Standard player because I'm in it for the long haul, but I do experience every league on the Hardcore side of things. I will generally do about 3-4 characters per league and then go back to work on my gear/services in standard after that.

Right now, RL is pretty busy so I'm focusing primarily on crafting and working to get the items I, and my friends, want to see exist in this game for affordable prices. Monopolies are bad no matter who is in control, and I believe that competition is good and healthy for any marketplace so I chose to sell off everything I had of value (alt arts/legacies/iiq) and start crafting.

If you are an established player and would like to see some new items get entered into Wraeclast, inquire about future opportunities. I have plenty of references of co-crafters that are happy with how everything has turned out.

Stay sane exiles!

Links & Friends - Click-->

Lunndril's FREE/CHEAP Mirror Service:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1878155

Demi's Mirror, Atlas Completion, and Enchant Services:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977

SolomonTzion's Trading Center + GG Phys Bow Jewel
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148200

Mortalo's Mirror Market:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Jin's MiniShop:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/556020

Enzo's Mirror Thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1230089

A HUGE thank you to goat4dinner for the banners! Please do not use these banners on any other sites without his written permission.

Original Pre-2.6 Thread Post
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806406

Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 22, 2020, 5:24:49 PM
^
^
^
Bump
^^^^^^
---Wrath Grip Unset Ring---
New #1 BiS RF/PoF/Aura ring
GG Alt Art look transfers with mirror!

~b/o 1 mirror
Actual b/o 1,000 exa

Can replace 20%ES with 20%Arm for life based RF builds fur actual cost of crafting/recrafting!

+1% Max Fire res on an alt art unset with all GG mods
34% Fire dmg Essence mod

Yes please!
that fuckin ring doe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info