Patch 0.11.2 Progress

Not here to complain about desync, but I would like to know how was the experimental code deployed earlier? Just wanted to know more about the progress =D
"
CNKalmah wrote:
I remember when you guys said you were going to
A: Incrementally improve melee every patch.
B: Try and add at least 1 skill gem each patch.

I see neither.. And i've seen neither for quite some time.

At least I'm not the only one that is disappointed because of this!

Edit: No need for you haters to tell me to quit if I'm disappointed because I already stopped playing shortly after 0.11 hit the game.

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Jul 10, 2013, 1:35:53 AM
trading outside of the game!
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
CNKalmah wrote:
I remember when you guys said you were going to
A: Incrementally improve melee every patch.
B: Try and add at least 1 skill gem each patch.

I see neither.. And i've seen neither for quite some time.

At least I'm not the only one that is disappointed because of this!

OMG. Why don't you just qui-

"
666tnt666 wrote:
Edit: No need for you haters to tell me to quit if I'm disappointed because I already stopped playing shortly after 0.11 hit the game.

Oh.

:P
Hopefully this patch makes me want to go back to my Ranger. Currently left her near the end of act 3 normal.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

can we have at least a peek on on ranger changes? these changes are hard to 're-change' so maybe a players review isnt a bad idea?

alpha testers recently.. well.. let some stuff pass by and given the impact of passive tree changes it might be better to dilute personal bias or lack of experience with ranger (quite understandable given plethora of builds) by involving - even without playing - broader community
My Duelist has just dipped into the Ranger tree from some crit chance....looks like I won't level him more until this patch comes...
Nice!

"
maybe an unannounced new non-gameplay feature :)

O_o
I'm Batm... ehm Chuck Nor...I mean, spanish. Sorry my english.

Ign: Muruadir
If monster accuracy and evasion changes (I assume this means that they get to miss more?) will we get a full respec, especially with that ranger start change?

I sort of just specced out of evasion going a different route picking up IR, depending on the changes my old path might be better "again." It is literally a choice of going left or right to arrive at some end goals so it is quite a huge impact.
I was also hoping to see a new gem every major patch (as was previously stated would happen), but that hasn't been happening. I play only casually these days but I look forward to the day when the game can bring me back for good. For that to happen there needs to be more balancing and many more skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info