y
a
ya
ya
y
a
y
ay

you guys are fucking best! I'm gonna buy the shit out of that!
Its always in the last place you look
Last edited by Verb on Jul 12, 2013, 9:51:26 AM
"
Inexium wrote:
"
ClaySoldier wrote:
"and maybe an unannounced new non-gameplay feature :)"

A DOWNLOADABLE FISHING MINI GAME WHERE YOU CAN WIN ITEMS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS!?!? I must know.... teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You mean like Chocobo World in FF8 ?

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/psx/ff8/chocoworld.shtml

Oh gawd, that awesome nostalgia.
My ranger is happy :D
"
My ranger is happy :D

GGG could still troll you by stuffing up your tree without giving a reset (because all of your now-crappy nodes are still connected to one another :P)
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
"
kentgrav wrote:
Anyone know if there will be any way to add "Extra Gore" and my "Exalted Weapon Effect" both at the same time?

The video description on youtube for the extra gore effect states it stacks with other weapon effects, so you shouldn't have a problem.

But can it be applied to a shield so it works for minions when the player takes Necromantic Aegis? That's what I really want to know GGG.

Thanks!
"
kentgrav wrote:
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
"
kentgrav wrote:
Anyone know if there will be any way to add "Extra Gore" and my "Exalted Weapon Effect" both at the same time?

The video description on youtube for the extra gore effect states it stacks with other weapon effects, so you shouldn't have a problem.

But can it be applied to a shield so it works for minions when the player takes Necromantic Aegis? That's what I really want to know GGG.

Thanks!

On the first few pages (and above this post) people are talking about how the gore effect will stack with other weapon effects and referring to a youtube vid. What youtube vid?
Last edited by Vandenreich on Jul 15, 2013, 8:55:47 PM
"
iGematriA wrote:
Input a in-Game system for streaming to twitch.tv

would Be pretty awesome, instead of running xsplit or other programs.

ahah I called it, before it got releases :D

on page 7.
Rank #7 1 week Race [Closed Beta - Dec 2012]
Last edited by iGematriA on Aug 12, 2013, 10:58:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info