Patch 0.11.2 Progress

2 things,

/PIZZA is gonna be the new feature. LOL. type /pizza and get one delivered to your house.

Kidding aside, I haven't seen a reply to the question about a re-spec for rangers if the tree is gonna be changed? Any Dev care to answer that?
"
billyoatmeal wrote:
Hopefully something will be done about the fact that you can't report someone who whispers you in the game. I've recently had some of them evil people sending me spam for websites that should never be visited.

I've been taking screenshots and emailing them to support, so they can ban them. Not ideal, but until something better comes up...
"
Dreyloch666 wrote:
2 things,

/PIZZA is gonna be the new feature. LOL. type /pizza and get one delivered to your house.

Kidding aside, I haven't seen a reply to the question about a re-spec for rangers if the tree is gonna be changed? Any Dev care to answer that?

You should get a refund.. was the same with the witch area iirc
"
Juggla1580 wrote:
Then play the game while your on. Check trade chat and throw up the occasional wtb comment while you play. If you sit around trade all day not playing then your doing it wrong.

Because there is nothing like messages from buyers/sellers if you are doing 75+ maps... :D You don't understand what I meant. I DON'T want to do it. I just want a place, where I put my item, give label with price and check from time to time if somebody was interested. If yes, take orbs, if not, take item and vendor it. No haggling, no discussing, no bidding, no time wasting.

Anyway, I get used to no-sell-no-buy-forum and spam chat, but I will never call it "awesome system". It's shitty solution and that's all. What pain me, is that in this game drop rates are set under assumption that you waste time for trading and this is quite unfortunate...

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
def getting the extra gore! will be awesome on my flicker shadow
"
tmaciak wrote:
Because there is nothing like messages from buyers/sellers if you are doing 75+ maps... :D
True but there are ways around that. At any point in the game, including maps, you are likely to have whatever your fighting killed within seconds. Clear what's aggro'd on you and find a safe spot to answer the whispers ;)

"
tmaciak wrote:
You don't understand what I meant. I DON'T want to do it. I just want a place, where I put my item, give label with price and check from time to time if somebody was interested. If yes, take orbs, if not, take item and vendor it. No haggling, no discussing, no bidding, no time wasting.

Well what you are descibing is not an auction house. It is a post system much like trade chat except you don't have to type it but only once. And that system I am fine with.

"
tmaciak wrote:
Anyway, I get used to no-sell-no-buy-forum and spam chat, but I will never call it "awesome system". It's shitty solution and that's all.

The system is definitely not ideal. But having a true AH would be much worse than what we have now. Sure it would make trading "easier" but it would also flood the market with godlies making the end game pointless unless your an AH whore.

"
tmaciak wrote:
What pain me, is that in this game drop rates are set under assumption that you waste time for trading and this is quite unfortunate...

Untrue ... if you want to have perfect BiS gear in every slot then yes you will have to trade for it. But end game is attainable without trading a single thing. And worst case would be you have to trade for 1 or 2 items to push you over the edge. And that shouldn't take all your time and be the pain in the butt you are describing. Couple months of game play will get you into 75+ maps on only self found/crafted items. But that actually requires playing the game, not rushing through as fast as possible so you can equip your stash of uber gear. And once you have an end game char it becomes MUCH easier to farm for any other chars you wish to make.

Anyways I'm not saying that the system can't be improved. I', just saying AH si not the way to do it.
"
Juggla1580 wrote:
Anyways I'm not saying that the system can't be improved. I', just saying AH si not the way to do it.

You are associating AH with D3 AH too much.
"a revamp of the Ranger part of the passive skill tree "

hopefully nothing bad, i just skilled sme points over there
Ranger: I'm sure the "obligatory" Accuracy node right at the begginning will be gone.

Features: PLEASE let us us HOME and END keys while the Stash is opened to quickly travel through the Stash!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
hmm looking forward to this non-gameplay feature.
You have to do something about CI right now though, in the current state of the game trade chat is just silly. nothing but CI gear and it costs you both your arms and a nut for even a shitty piece lol.
Ign - Nef_Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info