0.11.1e has been Deployed!

Love the Ferret ... but there is a Kiwi I'm in a serious longterm Relationship with ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Sammael wrote:
doesn't look like ferret

The picture looks kinda strange ... but the video is a lot better.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Yocairo wrote:
When is a major patch coming out again? Lately the patches with actual content have been delayed or are very slow :(

Are you kidding?

Patch 0.10.0 and 0.10.1 is two major patches that just released! and you asking GGG for more?

I assume you mean 0.11.0 and 0.11.1?
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Yocairo wrote:
When is a major patch coming out again? Lately the patches with actual content have been delayed or are very slow :(

Are you kidding?

Patch 0.10.0 and 0.10.1 is two major patches that just released! and you asking GGG for more?

I assume you mean 0.11.0 and 0.11.1?

Hehe yea! ;) fixed it now!
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
Love the Ferret ... but there is a Kiwi I'm in a serious longterm Relationship with ;)

Damn, i'll have a serious hard time to decide between kiwi, Roha and Ferret (which i'll probably buy later, when the next paycheck comes :P)

GGG we need support for multiple pets out at once ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
i wanna trade my golden kiwi for a golden ferret :(
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:

I wonder what happens when people with the Ferret and Kiwi pets meet - it may get messy!
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
stats picture of new unix ?
Best game Ever!
=Licht ist Leben=
Belt is OP and should have less ES. Axe kills 1 Handed Crafting. These uniques have no drawbacks?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jul 6, 2013, 12:35:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info