0.11.1e Patch Notes

"
Brohi wrote:
"
Azixo wrote:
Interesting

Go home. You're drunk.

My thoughts exactly. Oh well, minor patch.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Jul 5, 2013, 4:15:15 AM
that ferret is way to adorable for this intense violence and gore game
"
852Foofer wrote:
"
blackdevv wrote:
+
didnt increase the chaos damage...
may change this with the next update :)

Chaos is NOT elemental damage and thus not increased by the respective stats.
The only way to increase chaos damage is through the 'increased damage' stat - like found on the unique 'Le Heup of All'

Hm okay didnt realize that. thanks
"Fixed a bug where some bonuses to armor applied twice to shields."

Pretty sure this was only introduced recently in 0.11.1 as I made screenshots right before and after the patch, and my armour went up with no possible explanation. My friend's armour stayed the same. The shield causing the issue would perfectly explain this, though.
FINALLY a headgear effect that I actually like. Just contemplating between getting it now, or waiting for a sale / newer, better effect.

But great job anyway!

Just wondering: is there a development timeline for effects for other gear slots? Still awaiting my glove effects.
what about the damn lag issue on europe server that started since saturday?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
The EU server has had trouble since launch of open beta... not just since Saturday.

It's always spiking or randomly lagging for extended periods of time. I gave up playing hardcore for this reason...
Game is still fun in normal league, doesn't really matter if a lag-spike murders you.

Perhaps that some day during the year they'll switch to some better server provider with an actual GOOD network.
Never give up, never surrender !
"
silidons wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
al-gores foot prints? Now im scared...

WE NEED A MANBEARPIG OUTFIT STAT!!!

HAHA.. MANBEARPIG was the first thing I thought of too when I saw 'Al-Gore' prints..
Wow, the new unique The Blood Dance looks awesome. Can't wait to start a new alt using these shoes.
IGN: Scordalia_
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101126212520AAoBdlS

Sense your mass producing ferrets, did you getbreeders license. Also are they spayed or does my little one have a chance at sneaking off and making babys while im sleeping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info