0.11.1e Patch Notes

Still waiting for that patch note that says:

Fixed a bug where you were disconnected every single time you try to use a portal, loosing not only the portal but all your progress up to and including Piety.

Any chance of getting that patch note anytime soon? I'll be waiting for it, and be wasting tme in D3 and Rift until then..
after this patch my energy shield doesnt work anymore and any dmg taken gets by passed
actually i was farming at docks using soul mantle and no idea why for a while i recieve dmg right to my hp but nothing happens to my energy shield, but how ever i wasnt near any mob as i was very careful to positioning... but i still get that damege every once in a while still observing why its doing this. but i have no idea if its the curse thats doing this from recieving from soul mantle but all the curses inflicted i have no idea which one that directly hits hp
my defense collapsed almost 3k with this new update, was to reduce that much?
Fixed a bug where some bonuses to armour applied twice to shields.
enennnn i think ihave this bug in0.11.1d(ihave 6000 amour),now i had more than 4000amour
+
didnt increase the chaos damage...
may change this with the next update :)
Last edited by blackdevv on Jul 5, 2013, 3:04:59 AM
I hope we can get unique updates for builds that doesn't actually make use of spells. Bronn's and Hyrri's are no longer viable end-game unique gear and DW builds can't even consider wearing Kaom's Heart due to gem slot restrictions. I'd love to see unique chest armor complimenting DW builds especially claw users. Even the best leech unique claw can't keep up with recent DPS numbers. Hell, even crit-dagger builds got some love through Diamond items. Guess my DW Claw LL Shadow would have to retain his "Farming" role for now... :(
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
"Fixed a bug where some bonuses to armor applied twice to shields."

Please explain it - the issue, the formula etc., this is huge and affect a lot of players!
Last edited by bootdisk on Jul 5, 2013, 3:27:44 AM
Awesome! thanks for the update GGG! :D
"
blackdevv wrote:
+
didnt increase the chaos damage...
may change this with the next update :)

Chaos is NOT elemental damage and thus not increased by the respective stats.
The only way to increase chaos damage is through the 'increased damage' stat - like found on the unique 'Le Heup of All'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info