Europe needs more races in the evening

"
Hilbert wrote:
Spoiler
Who says you need to participate every race? It seems there must be a participation penalty/elo ranking so some players understand that they don't need to participate.

There are modes and durations that bore me and it's just reaching certain tier and then only do the fun races.

If you have got a filled calender you will just participate in modes you like.

Good point. But players will still spread out more and thus competition will decrease. How much, it is difficult to predict.

+1 because even after GGG put more races in EU schedule still sucks
GMT + 2
harder and harder..
"
kulaccc wrote:
GMT + 2
GMT+9 Keepo
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
WTB races that arn't Endless ledge -- Us Time zones
They gave EU the best race type in the evening called invisible 0 min race.

gotta say ive been ill the last few days off work, even then its an utter bitch to make the races.

The times are terrible.

I get the multiple timezone thing, even at 3pm most parties have a 150+ ping so dunno where they are at. But for uk more races between 7 and 10pm gmt would be awesome (uk is now on same time as everyone else - yes we are no longer special).

There are whole evenings with no races.
No way am i playing at midday or at 12pm.

gotta life u know.

Result is that i was hyped for races, was thinking up builds and wanted to refine appraoches. But in reality i cant actually make any and stay a functioning non degen adult.
Last edited by MrTortoise3 on Oct 28, 2014, 8:03:36 PM
"I feel like doing some races actually, let me check the schedule".

"Endless Ledge
Starting in 1 hour."

"Endless Ledge
Starting in 3 hours."

*goes to bed*
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
im from germany i can do 1-2 races everyday, nothing more to say, nice race schedule.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info