Europe needs more races in the evening

I completely agree. This seasons timetable is horrible for people in Europe who actually have a job. There are only 2 potential time slots that I can race at during the week...either at 9pm or at midnight. I will not be able to take part in at least 80% of the races in season 5 because of this.

Please consider that the average PoE gamer is an adult who spends most of the day working or studying and give us acceptable racing times.

Thank you.
I'd hope they wouldn't move times and instead add new races for you guys. Would be pretty nasty changing times for so many people planning on current ones.
For my self personally at Gmt+2 maybe playing an hour or two of PoE if no is playing anything else i play i almost never catch the races except maybe on weekends.

You race schedule is absolutely stupid for anyone in the European time zones 02:00 in the morning 03:00 in the morning maybe if were really lucky 10:00 or 11:00 at night im sorry but those time zones are just making less people from the Euw able to take your game seriously.

I Seriously think you need to rethink your approach to this and maybe split The races by servers have the same Races run at the same times by Zone. That way every thing is fair for everyone this having to stay up till midnight or skip work during the day if you want to catch one race is just not fair to your player base. So if america has a race at 07:00 in the morning Gmt- W/e.... We on the Eu servers should have the same Race at Gmt +1 or 2 at 07:00 in the morning. I know this might be hard to do but i really and honestly think you owe it to your player base that has stuck through closed, open and now release to think of your Community Not as a singular entity from one tiny place but a Global one.

Just saying that i would love to race even with my 250-400 ping wich is the Best i can get playing from Southafrica Desync and everything included and i could get more of my freinds to join aswell if your races (the only reason i have been able to even get most of my freinds to look at this type of game) were at more accessible times of day. At the moment the Sheer thought of only being able to catch one or two races in a given week just puts off 9 out 10 of the people i have recommended to play Path of Exile . I mean Races are the bread and butter of why this game is interesting in the first place.
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Agreed, it looks like all of the races you've scheduled are aimed toward American players at the moment. Would love some more races in EU evening times... :)
"
Sozzals wrote:
Agreed, it looks like all of the races you've scheduled are aimed toward American players at the moment. Would love some more races in EU evening times... :)

They added 13 more. Happy times!
GMT+1 here.

First let me say that this current week had a terrible schedule. Tuesday and Wednesday each had a very short race at 5pm (Endless Ledge and Descent ;-() and then a long 2-3Hr race starting at midnight. As much as I wanted to leave work early or sacrifice some sleep, it just wasn't feasible.

I understand that it's a daunting task to create a balanced race schedule for players all over the globe so I won't ask for a specific time slot. I just think that it would be great if we could get more race slots for shorter(<2Hr) races on a normal weekday and save longer events for the weekend.
"
hodi wrote:
GMT+1 here.

First let me say that this current week had a terrible schedule. Tuesday and Wednesday each had a very short race at 5pm (Endless Ledge and Descent ;-() and then a long 2-3Hr race starting at midnight. As much as I wanted to leave work early or sacrifice some sleep, it just wasn't feasible.

I understand that it's a daunting task to create a balanced race schedule for players all over the globe so I won't ask for a specific time slot. I just think that it would be great if we could get more race slots for shorter(<2Hr) races on a normal weekday and save longer events for the weekend.

They added 13 more races at 7PM GMT+1. No more QQ please.
I think that the solution is not to change times of race schedules but to just add more races. It would be perfect to have races almost all the time (24/7), one after another, and even to have multiple races at the same time to be able to choose from.
"
betondur wrote:
I think that the solution is not to change times of race schedules but to just add more races. It would be perfect to have races almost all the time (24/7), one after another, and even to have multiple races at the same time to be able to choose from.

More races means less competition in each race. Races almost all the time = not fun.
Who says you need to participate every race? It seems there must be a participation penalty/elo ranking so some players understand that they don't need to participate.

There are modes and durations that bore me and it's just reaching certain tier and then only do the fun races.

If you have got a filled calender you will just participate in modes you like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info