[28] PvP is broken as ####

I cannot be bothered explaining everything i stated and without doing so this post is essentially pointless. I'm going to leave this for suspended to complete

sorry for the spurt of frustration, i have just invested so much time into something that is slowly unraveling to be somewhat of huge disappointment. Overall, just remember i have good incentives towards this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgStv12dwA

pls delete

abandon ship
Last edited by exmse on Jul 4, 2013, 2:01:44 PM
"
exmse wrote:

I know your an experienced lld pvper and deserve due respect but man.... its seems every post you make is the same "why cant they flip the entire game on its head so LLD can be perfect"...LLD is the last priority for GGG and rightly so.. if you want to have a more involved pvp experience why not try out merc pvp rather then constantly insulting the developers/game
Last edited by Greenbake on Jul 4, 2013, 1:51:01 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:

I know your an experienced lld pvper and deserve due respect but man.... its seems every post you make is so illogical "why cant they flip the entire game on its head so LLD can be perfect"...LLD is the last priority for GGG and rightly so.. if you want to have a more involved pvp experience why not try out merc pvp rather then constantly insulting the developers/game

Completely correct. i commend your valiance. I suppose i was wrong for expecting anything, considering how minuscule lv28 pvp actually is in this game, but nonetheless this is genuine PvP feedback. If my judgement on lv28 means anything, and also experience from late game characters; i would not and continue not to bother with merc pvp.

Is this not considered, at the least - constructive criticism? I wouldn't be playing the game if i didn't respect it immensely and wanted it to succeed
Last edited by exmse on Jul 4, 2013, 1:29:18 PM
"Is this not considered, at the least - constructive criticism? I wouldn't be playing the game if i didn't respect it immensely and wanted it to succeed"

Yeh constructive criticism and pvp feedback just as intended, just saying i would hate to see ppl scared off from pvp due to posts with such harsh words like "pvp broken", it leads nubs to believe the same when they fight once or twice and are losing solely due to in-experience
Last edited by Greenbake on Jul 4, 2013, 1:40:36 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:

"Is this not considered, at the least - constructive criticism? I wouldn't be playing the game if i didn't respect it immensely and wanted it to succeed"

Yeh constructive criticism and pvp feedback just as intended, just saying i would hate to see ppl scared off from pvp due to posts with such harsh words like "pvp broken", it leads nubs to believe the same when they fight once or twice and are losing solely due to in-experience

You are right again, i apologize for being so vulgar

as far as i am concerned this thread is

ch ch closed
Last edited by exmse on Jul 4, 2013, 2:11:23 PM
this is why I have said like 5 other times to have a practice ladder and observe the top players builds as well as the gear being used. If they do a practice ladder they will be able to collect information and test it themselves since they have the ability to duplicate players characters. Right now I am sure they dont give a shit about LLD but in all reality it could be a bigger spectacle with just a little improvement. I am really sick of everyone saying go to merci pvp, that may be other players things, but there is still alot of players who like the lvl 28 build range and ceiling.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
this is why I have said like 5 other times to have a practice ladder and observe the top players builds as well as the gear being used. If they do a practice ladder they will be able to collect information and test it themselves since they have the ability to duplicate players characters. Right now I am sure they dont give a shit about LLD but in all reality it could be a bigger spectacle with just a little improvement. I am really sick of everyone saying go to merci pvp, that may be other players things, but there is still alot of players who like the lvl 28 build range and ceiling.

Well honestly bro you more then anyone else has constantly complained about LLD... if you hate it so much the next logical step would be to try out merc pvp rather then post the same old stuff over and over and over..... ppl say "go merc pvp" because they are tired of hearing ppl complain about the pvp experience when they are only seeing the most basic side of it (LLD)
"
Greenbake wrote:
"

Well honestly bro you more then anyone else has constantly complained about LLD... if you hate it so much the next logical step would be to try out merc pvp rather then post the same old stuff over and over and over..... ppl say "go merc pvp" because they are tired of hearing ppl complain about the pvp experience when they are only seeing the most basic side of it (LLD)

u are wrong, I constantly talk about how its gettin better and the things I like about it. You can focus on the negative but I definitely try to maintain a positive outlook on it. The things I complain about most are not balancing but the lack of reward. You are one of the people always telling us LLD fans to go to merc, knock it off its not for everyone. I dont come to your thread and tell u come to LLD because of all the complaints about merc open pvp. You all have the same complaints as most of us LLDUELERS. Dont confuse me with the rest, I suggest tons of improvements, I dont only complain and my outlook is always in the interest of improving a game I care about a ton and have played for a long while now.
"
"
Greenbake wrote:
"

u are wrong, I constantly talk about how its gettin better and the things I like about it. You can focus on the negative but I definitely try to maintain a positive outlook on it. The things I complain about most are not balancing but the lack of reward. You are one of the people always telling us LLD fans to go to merc, knock it off its not for everyone. I dont come to your thread and tell u come to LLD because of all the complaints about merc open pvp. You all have the same complaints as most of us LLDUELERS. Dont confuse me with the rest, I suggest tons of improvements, I dont only complain and my outlook is always in the interest of improving a game I care about a ton and have played for a long while now.

I have only made the suggestion to you and exsme (on this thread only..) to TRY OUT merc pvp... clearly your facts are off...

In regards to merc pvp... yeh i think there are some small changes/tweaks that could be made but by no means do you hear me calling for this fabled "pvp patch/balance/overhall" which seems to be the main focus of all these LLD complaint threads (most of which seem to be from hardcore players)

**Also last i checked this is exmse's thread not yours nor mine :) so back off with the hostility....
Last edited by Greenbake on Jul 5, 2013, 5:02:53 AM
if u think thats hostility you are mistaken my friend. Whos claiming threads too? You dont even LLD yet u have such an impressive ability to tell us how to feel about it. Fabled pvp patch, maybe you should read some of the dev posts and planned content because most of us are really excited for what may take a couple years to come out but hopefully one day will. I bet you were never excited for xmas presents lmfao.

o and btw I never said LLD was bad just said it could be better, get your facts straight dawg. Also if Merc PvP is SO BOOMING when is the last time u queued up for a 3v3 and within a couple minutes got a match without organizing? Ya we have a ways to go in both divisions man.
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Jul 5, 2013, 5:00:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info