Passive Skill Tree stat calculator

my offline tool does this.
Can load build from the official website, saves back to those links, and also can load your items and show the stats of those.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723/page/1
Last edited by Headhorr on Aug 11, 2012, 3:42:05 PM
Ah, I didn't realise, HeadHorr. Good to know.

OP: still appreciate the hell out of your effort.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
This is awesome.
Now screenshot the graphics pull some magical ajax or something out of your ass and make it like the ingame menus.
DO IT NOW UNPAID DEVELOPER
HAIL SATAN!
Glad everyone is liking it. Since its functional with only a few minor bugs I will probably spend the rest of the time playing the beta. =)
This one works straight out of the box however.. no need to worry about my .NET being this version or whatnot..

Helluva job OP, you should get a unique cookie in game :)
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Thanks for creating this, looks good - and fine to be/stay independend from huge requirements like .net4 ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Hopefully we will eventually see something like this in the Official Skill Tree page in the future.
Seem that the changes with the actual patches broke it - some connections still work but most seem to force erors ("undefined properites") inside the script.

And sadly, it seems that the creator is gone too, not be seen for a while.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 14, 2012, 2:34:19 PM
Hmm it does look to be broken. Not sure i will have time to fix it. It would required a bit of work. =/ sorry guys.
"
Hmm it does look to be broken. Not sure i will have time to fix it. It would required a bit of work. =/ sorry guys.

HeadHorr's offline skill tree is working fine.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info