Passive Skill Tree stat calculator

Hi Guys,

Just got the beta for this game a few days ago and I am already hooked. I absolutly love the Passive Skill Tree page. But, I wanted to get additional information on final builds Dex, Str, Int, Crits, etc. So I re-coded my own version of the passive skill tree that just calculates all your stats based on the generated link.

Here is how it works. Take your build link and past it into the text filed on this page:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/97241268/PathOfExile/index.html

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQYBBaqbVQcmypYN8GAFEQ7oyxk8ZHUakGuPG9O4vyF52nohrvC1LNfCCy-jDIMw6WYSMuq57DW1Kus2uEowP55fTUIlWQtDfAkOSUc4nEz7YkFNM76rT0NZfVMlcFNTSrmcWXTeqlq3a9VcC6LoXTGS9mM6v8hj8nqPaL8W1nCreJJzzxalde0wNXcAFgmHnkkHiAlmJYu_Ct-MKoh2jg0tCpY6prScIzysnMVEzZ1lGKWkXuGhqb8HYq-UDQiwphHssVeM1bNFmrG3QK26vSG7VsSzJ3nHDxR6xx9hH8dBqpbIOTABytzcGc013DfNtvXOzcpmY9VHwQfVhN5F3ATs_uDBFyDi9gc95OiDI-htrxfrgAcC7dl4SPU5uo_3IyC598VmMfs-I6j9mG3T_bT8ef9zp_P05Gpm

You then click on the 'stats' button and you will get an output like this.

::SKILLS::LVL78
Critical Strikes with Daggers Poison the enemy
Maximum Life becomes 1, Immune to Chaos Damage, 50% More Energy Shield
140 to Intelligence
89% increased maximum Energy Shield
170 to Dexterity
78% increased Physical Damage with Daggers
115% increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers
48% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
28% increased maximum Mana
12% additional Shield Block Chance
50% increased Defences from equipped Shield
60% increased Critical Strike Chance
7% increased Movement Speed
60 to Strength
18% increased Attack Speed
20 to maximum Mana
6% increased Attack Speed with Daggers
30% increased Lightning Damage with Weapons
125% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
86% increased Critical Strike Damage Multiplier with Daggers
36% increased Evasion Rating
30% increased Critical Strike Damage Multiplier
40% increased Block Recovery
1 Maximum Frenzy Charge

Anyways I did not see any kind of functionality like that anywhere and thought it would be a cool 2 hour project that other people may find useful. Please excuse the horrible code (soooo bad) but it works and I want to get back to playing more than i want to clean it up.

If people like the functionality maybe the devs can add a cleaner version to the passive skill tree page.

Cheers,
DeathBySnooSnoo
Last edited by DeathBySnooSnoo on Aug 11, 2012, 3:24:13 AM
Wow that's handy! Thanks! This will be incredibly helpful planning builds.

I caught a minor bug. It didn't add my 15% minion damage node to 15% from Lord of the Dead correctly. Small thing though.
Open beta is still BETA.
Hmm yeah it looks like that will not work with the current code. Numbers have to be in front to work correctly. Fixing it would require a rework of all the code =(
Last edited by DeathBySnooSnoo on Aug 11, 2012, 3:41:40 AM
Fucking. Awesome.

Edit: block chance while dual wielding isn't adding up. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 11, 2012, 3:58:19 AM
Absolutely great tool!
This owns so hard.
"
Hmm yeah it looks like that will not work with the current code. Numbers have to be in front to work correctly. Fixing it would require a rework of all the code =(

No worries. It's still awesome!
Open beta is still BETA.
I love you forever for this. This kind of feature is EXACTLY what I was thinking the calculator needed literally just a couple days ago.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
Last edited by Caiada on Aug 11, 2012, 1:06:50 PM
Thank you! This is incredibly useful.
Wicked, I've asked for this a few times, hopefully it's on the to-do list of the devs :)

THANKS!
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info