0.9.11h Patch Notes

Sorry, don't get me wrong, I love the small patches and what not, but I also don't mind some of the smll patches waiting for a major patch to release.

I appreciate the devs hard work that they're putting into this game, and I think the game is turning out great.

I would just like to get a few friends in to join as well :)
"
NinjaIX wrote:
Sorry, don't get me wrong, I love the small patches and what not, but I also don't mind some of the smll patches waiting for a major patch to release.

I appreciate the devs hard work that they're putting into this game, and I think the game is turning out great.

I would just like to get a few friends in to join as well :)

It doesn't take too long to prepare a small patch, if the changes are compatible with the old version. Only a small fraction of the team works on testing and preparing the small patches. It also helps us fix problems sooner and get feedback on changes. If we leave the realm with no changes for too long then player numbers start to deteriorate.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I like the new "mini" patch =)
Now it won't take me an hour to get rid of all the crap in my stash now.
"
YellowMage wrote:
Now it won't take me an hour to get rid of all the crap in my stash now.

I also noticed that I have just to get firm with the new key combination yet (mainly, on every "first" item to transfer, for now), but then it really speed up things! I also noticed that you still can vendor trade offers back to your inventory with a 'simple' click only.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info