0.9.11h Patch Notes

"
gr2y wrote:
Nice patch, thanks!

But is there any chance to have:
1) an options to enable auto sorting items in inventory/stash to avoid tetris-alike combining items
2) based on previous one - possibility to dump everything from inventory to stash by only one click to sort them later

ps: yes, i'm a little bit lazy ) but when you have to quickly empty your inv it will be pretty useful.

It would be better to use "Stack All" button. So you don't have to click every single orb. Simple as that :)
very nice . me like
Thanks for the patch
You do love me, you really do!
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
on mine without a difference ctrl+click or shift+click..
better release autosort and buy more orbs on trader. - buy one orb - close and rebuy it.s not good.
Yesterday i manually cleared 15 full pages of read-only stash tabs collected in the 2 week hc race. And today this feature is introduced. *doh*

Anyway. Big thanks for this change! :)
YAY for this patch!
I've been cursing in private about the drag n drop to inventory since 2011.
Last edited by Loumy on Aug 10, 2012, 7:10:17 AM
"
thirstybob wrote:
Best Patch Ever.
"MUH ALLFLAME" - dead pirate guy
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • For consistency, the shortcut for sending items to the vendor is now also control-click. This used to be shift-click.
  • The shortcut for linking an item in chat has changed from control-click to alt-click.

Thank goodness! It's little things like this that seem so small but make gameplay so much nicer :)
Where copy paste function in chat?and option to view equipment of another player in game?
"
Panda413 wrote:
Not sure whether to complain this is Over Powered or Under Powered? Either way, a buff or nerf is definitely needed!

OP control over inventory is OP :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info