About descent and class balance

Duelist starts with cleave and dual strike... Witch with fireball and raise zombies

What the fuck?
yea witches get 2 totems and duelists have to fight everything with hand range stop being bad
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
So overpowered.

I suppose we should start off with a larger selection of gems/equipment.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
yea witches get 2 totems and duelists have to fight everything with hand range stop being bad
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
yea witches get 2 totems
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 29, 2013, 2:31:54 AM
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:

Your post in this thread is not even related to what he's talking about and off point, don't post in here if you're not gonna contribute shit.

I agree that having 'raise zombie' is a completely stupid starter skill to have for a witch as they will not even be useful EVER in an hour race.
Give witch some better gems or everyone will just play duelist :/
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Change gems of witch please :(
Yeah, add Cleave to Ranger! We need more gems.
Justice will be done!
Rangers don't need more gems, they need a quiver. You're so screwed as Ranger if you don't get some form of damage in the first two zones...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info