Descent Race Index

Some more Shadow rewards (from GreatOne's VOD):

Arachnid Tomb — Curious — Flicker Strike;
Tomb of Statues — Curious — Added Cold Damage;
Frozen Abyss — Curious — 1x Chaos, 1x Alchemy, 3x Whetstone, 2x Stiletto, Driftwood Spiked Shield (almost guaranteed that some of these vary);
Simian Cave — Curious — 2x Transmutation, 1x Augmentation, 2x Ruby Ring, 2x Topaz, 1x Sapphire, Large Mana Flask (some of these must vary too);
Skeletal Caverns — Curious — 2x Alchemy, 3x Whetstones, 2x Boot Knife, Rustic Sash, Chain Belt, Alloyed Spiked Shield.

Also, Desecrated Shrine is apparently misspelled as "Descrated", lol.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
moozooh wrote:

Frozen Abyss — Curious — 1x Chaos, 1x Alchemy, 3x Whetstone, 2x Stiletto, Driftwood Spiked Shield (almost guaranteed that some of these vary);
Simian Cave — Curious — 2x Transmutation, 1x Augmentation, 2x Ruby Ring, 2x Topaz, 1x Sapphire, Large Mana Flask (some of these must vary too);
Skeletal Caverns — Curious — 2x Alchemy, 3x Whetstones, 2x Boot Knife, Rustic Sash, Chain Belt, Alloyed Spiked Shield.

Thank you! The shadow really needed some more info.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
moozooh wrote:

Fixes based on the linked VoD - accuracy people!

Skeletal Caverns - *Alluring* - 2x Alchemy, 3x Whetstones, 2x Boot Knife, Rustic Sash, Chain Belt, Alloyed Spiked Shield.
Simian Cave — Curious — 2x Transmutation, 1x Augmentation, 2x Ruby Ring, 2x Topaz, *2x* Sapphire, Large Mana Flask

Based on all the information I've seen, I don't believe that there's any variance at all in the rewards apart from sockets. Unless you mean variance by class, in which case, yes, each class gets gear tailored to that class.
Last edited by Hannoii on Jun 29, 2013, 9:18:58 PM
"
Hannoii wrote:

Skeletal Caverns - *Alluring* - 2x Alchemy, 3x Whetstones, 2x Boot Knife, Rustic Sash, Chain Belt, Alloyed Spiked Shield.
Simian Cave — Curious — 2x Transmutation, 1x Augmentation, 2x Ruby Ring, 2x Topaz, *2x* Sapphire, Large Mana Flask

Based on all the information I've seen, I don't believe that there's any variance at all in the rewards apart from sockets. Unless you mean variance by class, in which case, yes, each class gets gear tailored to that class.

Thank you, Fixed.

No let me make this clear for everyone posting to help:

There is NO variance in rewards from Curious/Alluring chests. If the information on the DRI does not match the one on a VOD, it is a mistake and needs to be fixed.
Anyone know whats in the Curious Chest for Level 3 of Witch?
Duelist Lost cathedral

Curious Chest

Orb of Augmentation
Orb of Transmutation
Corroded Blade
2x Copper Sword

http://www.twitch.tv/depimpe/b/423175376?t=115m30s

Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Jun 29, 2013, 9:45:48 PM
"
Duelist Lost cathedral

Curious Chest

Orb of Augmentation
Orb of Transmutation
Corroded Blade
2x Copper Sword

http://www.twitch.tv/depimpe/b/423175376?t=115m30s

Thank you. Fixed & Confirmed.
"
Ryant12 wrote:
Anyone know whats in the Curious Chest for Level 3 of Witch?

Not yet. I have yet to see a VoD, screenshot, or any other confirmation of what is in that chest. However, extrapolating from the contents of other level 3 curious chests and the patterns based on higher level weapon rewards for the Witch class, I would *guess* that it contains 2x Goat Horn Wands, 1x Gnarled Branch, 1x Augment, 1x Transmute.

The spreadsheet I linked earlier reflects these guesses, but this unverified speculation isn't part of the index (for good reason).
Last edited by Hannoii on Jun 29, 2013, 9:46:59 PM
Duelist Capricious Tomb

Curious Chest

3x Scroll of Wisdom
2x Orb of Transmutation
2x Medium Mana Flask
Coral Amulet

http://www.twitch.tv/depimpe/b/423175376?t=123m08s
Duelist Tomb of Statues

Curious Chest

Life Gain on Hit

http://www.twitch.tv/depimpe/b/423175376?t=129m04s