You are killing your Game (Season 3 a major disappointment).

"
Powster wrote:
ONE WEEK SOLO NO TRADING please lol... That sounds so fun to me. I will be extremely sad if there is not one this season :/

Prepare to be sad. The only races that are still "to be announced" are all F[un] ones, and only one could even fit, since it's at 10am on July 3 and the season ends July 10. Pretty sure there's only one week race this season, and zero month races.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Season 3 is a disappointment for me as well, because roughly 1/3 of races are party races, 1/3 are descent. After doing tha maths my conclusion is: 2/3 of the season sucks. Np, can't please everyone.
"
Condemned wrote:
Season 3 is a disappointment for me as well, because roughly 1/3 of races are party races, 1/3 are descent. After doing tha maths my conclusion is: 2/3 of the season sucks. Np, can't please everyone.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
It's sarcasterious.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Hilbert wrote:

How about testing 1 the riprate of 1 week Turbo aka extremly difficult leagues.
Or how about Statis, Multiproj, BM?
But yet again you create a who plays the most on a mainstream build wins event.

I really, really want to see a 1 week race with one of these difficult league mods. The first 2-3 days of the 1 week turbo I was able to play was some of the most fun I had playing this game.

"
Powster wrote:

IMDissapoint - I learned to race from his guide he made before he left to guild wars 2. I still consider him one of the best but.. he is out of practice for serious witch racing I think with all the changes that have happened.

Hey, thanks. I'm always happy to hear that people learned from the information I put out there. In my opinion you are the witch player to beat these days and have been for a long time.

Edit:
"
Hilbert wrote:

IMDisppapoint

I wonder if I can change my name to that
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Jul 2, 2013, 9:32:06 AM
12 more races and this disgrace of a season is over for me. Imo a shift plan and 100% of the slots filled are a must. I don't care if another slot is counted on the same event, but I hate nothing more than unplanned crap.
All interesting events are 1-2 slots too late and there is no compensation either.
And the 8h Turbo on Monday/Tuesday is a "genius" move.

I wouldn't have big problems getting 600 points but I am boycotting this season because it has nothing to do with user feedback and the attempted userfeedback turned out to be the biggest lottery league ever.

"
I really, really want to see a 1 week race with one of these difficult league mods. The first 2-3 days of the 1 week turbo I was able to play was some of the most fun I had playing this game.

I didn't seem you did maps or Vaal merciless there, since you stopped at some point and still got into Top 20 because over 20 players died around level 67-74.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"

I didn't seem you did maps or Vaal merciless there, since you stopped at some point and still got into Top 20 because over 20 players died around level 67-74.

Yup, that was when something special hit alpha.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
hmm, i dont think they are killing the game, maybe your just shit at decent and party races and cant except the fact that they are just trying to add some challenge to the game ;)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Seems like OP is only playing for the rewards and not for the fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
And if I tell you that modes I consider fun either start when I am at work or at 11pm or 2 am?

And most of them are set for 3h+.

I am not living in the Atlantic Ocean time zone.

The devs must understand that the raceplan must be filled and balanced no mercy for no lifers who want to participate on every race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info