Patch 0.11.1 success and 0.11.1b patch notes

I posted this in the Supporter Pack Upgrade thread and I think it got overlooked. I'm going to post it again here with hopes it gets some attention from someone at Grinding Games... if possible. Please and thank you.

I have a question about the Exalted Supporter Pack. I sifted through the first 5 pages of the SP Upgrade thread [Forum Index » Announcements» Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available] and then sifted through page 15-26 without seeing any others mention a similar concern.

My questions are pretty simple: Where would my name appear in the credits?

Is it listed as :
"beta tester"
"QA tester"
"tester"
"Sponsor/Supporter"
"Special Thanks To:"

or listed as some other function?
Is it at the end? Is it listed like this: Joe, bob, Sally, Alice
Or is it listed more like the list format/movie credit style I used above?
Will it have my real name or will it have my username?

I suggest a "Al-a-Carte" supporter pack. Like a "Choose 2 from the following category"... I guess I look at too many sites that let customers build a custom PC like this site http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_B75_Configurator/ to subtract or upgrade desired components. Some want more of the weapon effects and pets less of the promotional memorabilia.

I see several others in the forum would rather not receive added clutter and wish GGG to put the money to other use.
If you email support they can probably give you a detailed answer faster.
I dont know if there's a post about this yet in this thread - dont wanna read all the pages:
I'm pretty dissapointed about the helmets, of course they look cool and stuff but you just destroyed any good look for the Microtransaction Helmet effects. Those look seriously shitty if I use them with most of the new helmets.
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Want to make new char - Ranger, but want to create when will come new patch with changes for Ranger skill tree, 03-05.07.13 will be relised new Ranger passive tree? Or need wait 2 weeks? So much want to make new char and still cant lost all respec and regrets to remake my new char... eh, so much want :)
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Artic footprints would be cool, but...

Verdant footprints would be awesome! Imagine leaving a small plot of sprouting growth as you sprint by. I would drop points for that in a second. Any chance GGG? Any support PoE community?

I never liked the verdant weapon effect, but as a footprint it could be pretty nice. Still looking forward to arctic though. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
I dont know if there's a post about this yet in this thread - dont wanna read all the pages:
I'm pretty dissapointed about the helmets, of course they look cool and stuff but you just destroyed any good look for the Microtransaction Helmet effects. Those look seriously shitty if I use them with most of the new helmets.

Hopefully they fix this soon. It might take a re-alignment of the effects for each unique that has an odd shape.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info