0.11.1 Patch Notes

"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Corwynt wrote:
Love the changes on the helmets. Does this mean one day Astral Mail won't be so butt ugly?

Lots of new helmet arts are very ugly...

I am so glad I just upgraded from

to this

First one looks like a freakin' bird cage on my face.
IGN: Sin
So was it intended to have skills like Cyclone & Double Strike to now have 100% effectiveness with supports like LGOH? Before I was getting about 12/22 life on hit respectively, now I'm getting the full 32. With Multistrike thrown in it's even better.

I'm not complaining or anything, I think it's awesome - but is there something I'm missing?
Last edited by Hojirozame on Jun 26, 2013, 1:44:12 AM
I don't think the helmets are ugly, au contraire, they explicitly the world of Wraeclast and the exile atmosphere, an deformed and putrid environment.

If the armors were all shining and beautiful it would brake completely what the games expects you to feel.
PLZ FIX :/

just bought this day before yesterday.. and... just look at it :(

:(
"
sublime234 wrote:
PLZ FIX :/

just bought this day before yesterday.. and... just look at it :(

:(

lol!
IGN: Sin
Ok ok, i /fixedmyhelmet...

MUCH better ty
Hey GGG thanks as always for yet another quality update!
Melee splash on shield charge has always been something I wanted to try out.

As for the new circlet images...these look beyond terrible.

Please re-evaluate these images. I get your trying to pull off the "exiled bum" look in a less than friendly place, but there is literally NOTHING AT ALL aesthetically pleasing with these circlets. Anyone wearing a bird cage on their head cannot be taken seriously.

Edit: Yea, I did the /fixmyhelmet and was immediately relieved. Thanks! My complaint is null and void :)

Last edited by rosetta_stoned on Jun 26, 2013, 2:32:49 AM
"
"
Otiston wrote:
MY DUAL SPARK TOTEM LOW LIFE WITH PAIN ATTENUMENT + RIGHTEOUSFIRE IS BROKEN CANT EVEN CLEAR THE DOCK THX A LOT

Well, the all caps is rather annoying. Not sure if trolling or not, but I'm running the same build and I don't want to sound all dramatic and say it's ruined... but it fucking blows. I had 3200 dps per spark now it's 1400... removed spark gem and replaced it and it showed 3200 again so not sure what's up with that. My single target DPS was bear traps at 120K.. it now displays 0 dps and I tested it on a monster.. pretty sure I can't deal dmg with it anymore.

So glad I used hundreds of chromes to get GGRB on my ES helm for bear traps!!!

I have similar problem with this..
I got over 200k single target dps with bear trap, and now its not shows any dps in skill slot
after 11.1b patch, I got just 40k dps in bear trap..
in status shows bear trap got less than 20% critical chance and 300% critical multiplier before
other skills working normally but only bear trap works wrong like this.
please fix it asap
Last edited by DeathRipple on Jun 26, 2013, 2:57:17 AM
"
iNotSure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1

• Melee skills with Damage Effectiveness have been changed to having a "Deals % of Base Damage" stat.
  • Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

Sounds good but what does it mean? We get more dmg? Kinda confused :)

Made me laugh, look are you name, you were born to post this haha.

Hum so basically if Im not wrong, about damage effectiveness it doesn't change anything, except the name if when they say base damage, they also include the additional extra damage from items. (like add 1-120 lighting dmg for exemple) So it works, as they said, like, ele dmg.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
"
Chris wrote:
Edit: We added this patch note line after this was originally posted:
  • A visual effect now plays when a Unique item drops.

Nice addition, great!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info