0.11.1 Patch Notes

"
justicemilk wrote:
Please for the love of all that is good and holy, make it so shield charge doesn't need a weapon equipped to work! I beg you!

This seems legit.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
can't wait for this patch, keep up the good work Chris, and GGG team!
Current League: Anarchy @BigGuyKahn
Sell Lists:
Anarchy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428350
SoftCore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391912
"
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where footprints left decals on the ground in town areas.

That was a bug? 0.O

I thought that was really cool - will sort of miss it.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1

Features:

[li]Melee skills with Damage Effectiveness have been changed to having a "Deals % of Base Damage" stat.[/li]

I don't understand this aswell. What will this mean to an ability like sweep for instance?
EDIT: Okay it doesn't change the damage. Just the way it displays - Thanks for this.

Anyway seems like a nice patch as always :)
Last edited by Harmster on Jun 25, 2013, 11:37:09 AM
"
New audio has been added for currency item drop sounds

This is what greatly worries me... I've gotten so conditioned to the current Currency drop sound, that I could be entire screens away from a Currency drop, and hear it and rush over. This change may cause me to lose some Currency since I won't be used to the new sound and/or conditioned to it... :P

I hope I like the new sounds more. ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Shield Charge with no weapon, please! We need more options with Facebreaker than just Infernal/Dominating Blow
Ours is the Fury
I've always wanted to Dual Wield Shields. Someone release a Unique Shield that counts as a 1-hand Weapon!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
wtb patch note re-write that explains stuff better (or gives examples). Or even lists uniques affected by name.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
xenogias wrote:
Chris. Could you get any dev at all to discuss the desync with cyclone+Multistrike?

I don't personally know about any special problems with that specific pair of gems, but I'll talk to the other devs once they're in the office tomorrow to see if it's a known issue. I generally don't handle specific bugs related to individual skills so it's not uncommon for me to be clueless about something like that.

I wrote it in details in Multistrike thread almost 2 months ago, then upped it a couple of times, then mentioned it in some Announcment and Patch Notes threads, then mentioned it in email to support, and they assured me that message reached the responsible person.

Oh, and MultiDesynch support gem affects any skill that moves you of mobs - Cyclone is just the most retarded one.

Sorry for frustration, but this stuff annoys my main character for too long.

Indeed. I was playing a Multistrike-Cyclone Maurader for a while, but became overly frustrated by this terrible desync issue. I ended up deleting the toon and creating a new spec that didn't rely on the multistrike aspect, but the damage output is lower and it isn't as much "fun" to play.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
The diamond flask is the only notable change for me. Disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info