Ban the person above you

^ Banned for YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, FARTFINDER!!!
If cookies were push-ups, I would be ripped.
^ banned (for using caps)
^Banned for busting caps.

also

"
Bouhatsu wrote:

You will do what I tell you and you will LIKE it!!!! When you finish, you will get down on your knees and say "please sir, can I have some more?"

"MOAR???!!"

and so forth...
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
"
Fartfinder wrote:
^Banned for busting caps.

also

"
Bouhatsu wrote:

You will do what I tell you and you will LIKE it!!!! When you finish, you will get down on your knees and say "please sir, can I have some more?"

"MOAR???!!"

and so forth...

^Banned for excessive use of exclamation points.
/\ banned for being black
^Banned for forging divorce papers.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
^banned for finding farts
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
^Banned for farting.
Banned for being an evil turkey monster. (your avatar)
^Banned for being a cat boy (Neko boy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info