Physical Siphon Witch (AuxTheDriven) [Standard]

Hi Aux

Currently I'm building a physical ci wander aswell, with a build looking more or less like this atm:

I'm planning on migrating into this, when I reach around lvl 80 or so.

What do u think. Is this viable as a physical wander, I know this is kind of a supportive and sustainable build compared to urs, since I get IR and Conduit, but I'm just curious if my damage output will be way to low to even be funtional in mapping?
Also, now that I'm 1 click away, is Vaal Pact worth using as a physical wander with my build?

At last, since I'll probably only be using a 5L for my Power Siphon for a long time, I plan on using: Power Siphon + Added Fire Damage + Chain + Faster Attacks + GMP(LMP?)
I feel the Added Fire Damage is worth more than the WED gem for a physical wander, since it doesn't just convert ur current physical damage, but it adds an extra xx % on top of it.

What's ur thoughts about my build Aux? And ohhh, this is a hardcore character, that might be the reason I choose a bit more sustainable build than urs.

Thanks in advance! :)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCohOcaCm7l6ex2to0QZ5Cgg

Twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/wheeze_dk
Last edited by wheeze on Jul 6, 2013, 6:04:15 AM
"
xle_ wrote:
"
TAgames wrote:
What did you use in very early lvls for aoe? Or did you just wait to use power siphon till you can use lmp?

Honestly, I used Freezing Pulse (EDIT: and Firestorm). It worked well enough. Getting to 19 is no big deal.

Well thats kinda what im doing atm.. But having a hard time to understand how to support the mana for power siphon :/
IGN: @tagames
Im 68 with a similar build. However currently more on the ele track on gear since i havent found a high phys wand yet.

Running Siphon, GMP, Chain, WED, Faster Attacks on AOE
Siphon, WED, Faster Attacks and critical damage on Single Target

I also played around a littele bit with mana and life leech, but i think you can go DPS in Softcore and use life leech in HC.

I was inspired by a youtube video from MrZaratustra92. Check it out, this guy hits so fast, i wonder how he gets all the attack speed. Any ideas?
Hi, the build looks awesome ! I was thinking of doing it in anarchy league. U mentioned about similar shadow build. Would you care to post it aswell because i would like to go shadow more then witch.
Thanks, fraggie.
I just started this build, but tell me how are you supposed to kill mobs at around 30lvl with 60% hit chance? Accuracy nodes won't help since I can't really get accuracy from tiems high enough until like 60+
how important are the skill nodes at the very top in terms of dps (the ones that add 10% of your phys as cold dmg etc)? was wondering if the dps increase from that is a high because currently i've taken vaal pact and conduit. If those nodes add like a nice amount of dps i would respect out of vaal pact n conduit to get those nodes.
What bandit rewards you take ?
in the page 2 he answered this question, the rewards are
Norm - points
Cruel - Phys damage
Merc - power charge
Does this build work with Shadows too? ;o
IGN: Harry_Plotter_
"
wheeze wrote:
Hi Aux

Currently I'm building a physical ci wander aswell, with a build looking more or less like this atm:

I'm planning on migrating into this, when I reach around lvl 80 or so.

What do u think. Is this viable as a physical wander, I know this is kind of a supportive and sustainable build compared to urs, since I get IR and Conduit, but I'm just curious if my damage output will be way to low to even be funtional in mapping?
Also, now that I'm 1 click away, is Vaal Pact worth using as a physical wander with my build?

At last, since I'll probably only be using a 5L for my Power Siphon for a long time, I plan on using: Power Siphon + Added Fire Damage + Chain + Faster Attacks + GMP(LMP?)
I feel the Added Fire Damage is worth more than the WED gem for a physical wander, since it doesn't just convert ur current physical damage, but it adds an extra xx % on top of it.

What's ur thoughts about my build Aux? And ohhh, this is a hardcore character, that might be the reason I choose a bit more sustainable build than urs.

Thanks in advance! :)

Sure it's absolutely viable. If you are playing Hardcore and not Onslaught I would suggest just using Eye of Chayula and maybe just stacking more ES from the nodes directly under the Witch tree. I would also probably take Vaal pact if I was playing in HC. I'm currenctly using it on Anarchy on a CI split arrow character and it is very nice.

I use WED over Added Fire because it supports my gear a lot more. If you look in the statistic spoilers on the OP, you'll see the majority of my damage is elemental due to the flat elemental damage I have on my wand and other gear.

"
Fraggie wrote:
Hi, the build looks awesome ! I was thinking of doing it in anarchy league. U mentioned about similar shadow build. Would you care to post it aswell because i would like to go shadow more then witch.
Thanks, fraggie.

Here is what I would do as an opener for shadow if I were to play one. You can mesh this in with the witch build at the final point.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgeGipbUEKMNqIutDi1SNIZ1tHlGf-T

"
Nikkaa wrote:
how important are the skill nodes at the very top in terms of dps (the ones that add 10% of your phys as cold dmg etc)? was wondering if the dps increase from that is a high because currently i've taken vaal pact and conduit. If those nodes add like a nice amount of dps i would respect out of vaal pact n conduit to get those nodes.

These nodes are very nice but if you are looking for more survivability you can easily respec out of them for more group utility in Conduit and survivability in Vaal Pact. One thing the siphoner doesn't lack is damage so moving some points out of damage is completely fine if it supports your play style more.
IGN: Aux

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info