Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
"
Mettiu wrote:

It seems that not everybody can understand that without our donations it will be very hard for GGG to develop this game. I work in IT and curently in developing browser based game so I have very good idea how much things like this costs. If I could pay 12.500$ and don't have to sell my car or house I will like to support GGG more because this game brings me back so many memories from playing Diablo 1.

It boggles my mind how so many people seem to not understand this. I'm currently in the manual upgrade queue waiting to finish my Eternal, but I've gotten crap in game and out just based on my Exalted pack. They should be thanking us for essentially paying their bills!

I guess its just true what they say: haterz gonna hate.

Well, I, for one, will thank you guys for keeping the game going. All of you who are able to do this seriously rock. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Somewhere out in the internet there is a forum thread on what the rhoa feathers do. I ran into it and well I thought by now everyone would know. Now that's it's kinda confirmed that it has to do with uniques and rhoa feathers I hindsight I should've bookmarked it.

So the thread I saw has you combining a unique chest, I forget which one, and a bunch of rhoa feathers basically encasing the item in rhoa feathers and out pops an upgraded unique. This may have been a set also, but cause I thought it was bs I didn't really pay attention.

Just a clue maybe someone actually has some pity on us all.
"
rewar281 wrote:
Somewhere out in the internet there is a forum thread on what the rhoa feathers do. I ran into it and well I thought by now everyone would know. Now that's it's kinda confirmed that it has to do with uniques and rhoa feathers I hindsight I should've bookmarked it.

So the thread I saw has you combining a unique chest, I forget which one, and a bunch of rhoa feathers basically encasing the item in rhoa feathers and out pops an upgraded unique. This may have been a set also, but cause I thought it was bs I didn't really pay attention.

Just a clue maybe someone actually has some pity on us all.

I found it and it's fake: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67161662&f=160&o=0
Last edited by HolyXzer on Jun 17, 2013, 7:40:44 PM
"
Devilbane wrote:
Honestly, I do not like the design at all.

It is an orb so I would like it not to be that flat especially with that sharp edges on the backside.
If it is on a keychain, the backside will be shown at 50% and it simply looks cheap especially this common brush effects for the high and lowlights.

Sorry...

For me the orb has to be shiny golden, more orb like and needs to be crafted on both sides so it draws attention from others, to represent a game that puts so much work in details.

Currently, for me it is looking like a 10 cent gimmick that I will not be proud to show to others and that will vanish in my "useless collectors edition items box".

Regards,
Devil

I think I agree, at least when it comes to the shape (not sure the brush techniques or colors look bad to me). I would but rather have a 360 degree design and something not too flat. It doesn't have to be a full on orb obviously, but at least make the 2 sides convexed.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

Last edited by Glowyrm on Jun 17, 2013, 8:19:28 PM
can't wait :)
"
Fluffhead wrote:
"
mteriba wrote:
What is the point of making a useful recipe and then making it hidden? I sometimes think you guys need a publisher or at least a consultant to make you see sense.

You just don't get it. Don't ruin the fun for those of us that do.

If you're so smart why don't you tell me.
IGN: Grevania
The recipe is 1 Albino Feather, Kaom's Heart, Lionseye Glare, and an Exalt = 1 Wisdom scrap
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
I'm amazed that there are still secret recipes in the game given forum culture and the pseudo-fame that comes with being The One To Find Something And Then Tell Everyone, but...it' a happy amazement.

Long gone are the days of trade secrets. Fun times when there were many ways to solve an issue (i.e: many different ways to tackle a field boss) and each group had their own secret method.

Hah. Age of wiki-everything this is.
Is'nt an orb supposed to be spheric? :/
I guess I don't quite understand a lot of people's comments on "Isn't the chaos orb supposed to be spheric?" They made the keychain look identical to the chaos orb icon in-game. If you zoom in on a chaos orb that drops it's just a little, undetailed golden ball. I personally would not have wanted that as a keychain as that would have been pathetic-looking, and am very glad they went this route. GG GGG. :)
Last edited by tmblake09 on Jun 17, 2013, 10:11:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info