So GGG DEVS made Diablo 2, at lest according to this guy...

Once upon a time in a far far away planet called azmoroth there was a mighty warrior god named ihual wilson and his beloved wife terrigan wilson. after a long long discussion about whether to have safer sex or not, terrigan finally seduced her husband to mount her without protection.
as of all the tragic romantic tales you ve read before, this one also ends up of her beeing pregnant soon after.
days before the childbirth a black raven flew over the head of terrigan. before terrigan could get her bow to shoot down that annoying creature, the raven transformed himself into a human like being. he introduced himself as mediv a prophet, with the power to morph into a raven whenever he wants. during his transformation process he was plagued with visions of the future. he then told her of the two growing lifes in her stomach. she was pregnant with 2 boys, which was unforseen. during the process of impregnation a evil !@#$% attached himself onto the tail of the good ^-*!@. as a result both had reached the egg cell and thus formed two new growing lives. the prophet told her that she needed to get rid of that evil son while prove to give all her love and time to ther other one.
when both boys were born they were named chris and jay wilson.
with tears in her eyes terrigan had no other choice but to abadon her evil son chris wilson onto a lonely island called new zealand, where he shall be improsined forever.

time has passed and jay wilson got all the love he could possibly get from his parents. when he was hungry he got food. but jay was never satisfied, he wanted more and more. his favourite food was lobster. that is why he earned his nickname jay lobster wilson until this day.
long long time after, when jay grew up, growing bigger and bigger, his parents became weaker and weaker. even though as gods this may be not possible but somehow an evil force seemed to deprive the live energy out of them.
beeing death sick and laying on their beds jay wilson once appeared infront of his parents with an evil smile.
he revealed them that he was the one leeching of their power. he suddenly removed his neck scarf only to show them the impossible. he once so soft neck was nomore. instead there was another chin. he doubled it.
then he revealed them, that they have abadoned the wrong son chris. in fact he was the real evil child, mediv warned them about. knowing that this will be the last thing his parents would hear he struck them down and took over their empire blazard. he knew that his parents were working on a plan they called diablo, a plan to enhance all the good in the world. but with jay wilson leading this plan now we can only expect the worst.

meanwhile his brother chris wilson managed to build up a force of good trying to fight their way back to the light..

to be continued....

jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
Spoiler
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
Nice Ijuvatar, it was you who wrote the story for D3, right? :-P
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
That was so funny. Man best troll ever! I am currently at work and I now have to explain to my boss what was so funny lol xD
IGN: ImmortalFang
Epic troll is epic. Hail Ijuvatar! :D
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
Fun Fact: spoons spelled backwards is snoops!

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
That was pretty entertaining. Good job. :)
"there's only a few builds to be honest"

gave me a smile ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
lol... so funny. ill share it to my friend :))
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
Fun fact: people are dumb.

+1 Even though admitting to this means that someone, somewhere is lumping me in the dumb boat too. Oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info