So GGG DEVS made Diablo 2, at lest according to this guy...

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5058485970

Best troll ever.
I Lolled.

ZAWARUDO - " Fun fact:

the people working on PoE are actually the People who created Diablo 2

maybe that explains some things "
Last edited by turtuma85 on Jul 31, 2012, 10:10:02 AM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2014, 11:41:49 AM
I'm guessing someone saw the 'Thank you GGG/Blizzard North' thread.
Fun fact: people are dumb.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Well would not suprise me, this game has everything that made Diablo and diablo 2 playable for decades and then they took it to the next level, so i will probibly be playing this when I'm old and grey maby, at least untill they make a sequel :) !!!!
I keep hearing about "The Real World" is that an expansion or something ??
Haha :-D
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
GGG also invented the kazoo.

If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Funfact: Grinding Gear Games actually own Activision-Blizzard. They made sure that Diablo III is terrible on purpose so that their own Path of Exile would become more popular.
"
turtuma85 wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5058485970

Best troll ever.
I Lolled.

ZAWARUDO - " Fun fact:

the people working on PoE are actually the People who created Diablo 2

maybe that explains some things "

fun fact:
ZA WARUDO is my Battle.net account

"
It is true that Torchlight has some old Blizzard North employees, but the rest of the team settled down in New Zealand, where they could focus on their work, to finish Diablo 3. They obviously had to change name and story of the game.

But PoE is the true D3, a game that appeals to the real ARPG-fans, and not the new WoW-kids. Blizzard new that, and therefore they fired the old team to establish a new "kid-team" which are the ones who developed D3. Btw it's worth noticing, that Jay Wilsons brother, Chris Wilson, is the one working on PoE, he was actually the one who was asked first to make D3, but he declined, as he fell in love with the work the old team was doing in New Zealand, and they employed him as Lead Designer (a promising young man). Blizzard eventually asked him for advice, as they needed a new lead designer for D3, and he recommended his brother Jay Wilson.

They are both great designer, but they have gone through two different paths, where Jay Wilson loves to make games for kids, his brother, Chris Wilson, loves making games for adults.

Hope you enjoyed the info, and pls do support PoE, the old Blizzard North is counting on you!
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
"
Ijuvatar wrote:
It is true that Torchlight has some old Blizzard North employees, but the rest of the team settled down in New Zealand, where they could focus on their work, to finish Diablo 3. They obviously had to change name and story of the game.

But PoE is the true D3, a game that appeals to the real ARPG-fans, and not the new WoW-kids. Blizzard new that, and therefore they fired the old team to establish a new "kid-team" which are the ones who developed D3. Btw it's worth noticing, that Jay Wilsons brother, Chris Wilson, is the one working on PoE, he was actually the one who was asked first to make D3, but he declined, as he fell in love with the work the old team was doing in New Zealand, and they employed him as Lead Designer (a promising young man). Blizzard eventually asked him for advice, as they needed a new lead designer for D3, and he recommended his brother Jay Wilson.

They are both great designer, but they have gone through two different paths, where Jay Wilson loves to make games for kids, his brother, Chris Wilson, loves making games for adults.

Hope you enjoyed the info, and pls do support PoE, the old Blizzard North is counting on you!

im confused ....
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
"
Ijuvatar wrote:
fun fact:
ZA WARUDO is my Battle.net account
"

So not only are you incorrect, you're also long winded. Well done.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/diablo-ii/credits
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff
Not only is our Chris NOT the brother of Jay Wilson, but there are literally zero matches between the two teams that worked on the games.

If this was all just a troll to try and get a reply out of me, well done. If you actually thought that drivel you typed up was factually correct information I feel bad for you, your family, and everyone you work with. Hopefully you aren't involved in anything that has ever been described as "critical".
TehHammer is not a crime!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info