Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
Karnageddon wrote:
So I finally started using my 5l today and flicker is up to around 16k.

Here's where I'm at right now

Skill Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

Helmet is temporary, until I find a better ES or can afford an Abyssus.

I'm currently working towards Vaal Pact and then CI.
Any suggestions on where I can take my build from here, to increase DPS?

Also, I'm trying to get a rough idea of how much DPS Abyssus really adds, can you tell me your current DPS with and without it?

My DPS with abysus is 91.5K and without it 58.5K.For u to now increase your DPS,u have to take CI and get a great ES shield.Then with blood rage u will replace your life leech gems with increase melee damage/melee damage on full life and with these u ll see a a huge DPS increase.It is even possible that a 4L flicker strike with multistrike -melee damage-melee on full life could propably give more DPS than a 5L flicker with the link u have.So go CI and invest on a good shield.The second dagger doesnt really increase the DPS of the attacks used on this build.Your rings are awasome,but u dont have accuracy.I d suggest to also take a death rush ring which gives high accuracy and 4% life leech,not to mention 20% attack speed on kill.A 20/20 blood rage plus death rush ring give 14% life leech which is more than enough.

In terms of priority i would do it like that:1)find a great shield of 400+ES2)invest on buying a high quality/level blood rage to have,or start leveling it before u take CI3)respec some points to simultaneously get CI and the ES bonuses after it(the 12% MORE es is huge)4)Get death rush ring,on the other ring priorize your resistances5)Eventually if ur ES is already more than 4.5K,get the abysus,if u want more damage.If feel u need survivability Use and ES helm instead.
ALso u need LS linked with faster attacks,lesser multiple projectiles and multistrike.EIther increase critical damage or power charge on critical can also be used instead of multistrike,but this is my favourite lin for LS :) Hope this helps
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Jul 20, 2013, 7:52:22 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your build, I like it.

I'm noobies, and I have a questions please :

If I understand, you play with One Dager and Shield (Abyssus) ?

I need to play too with dagger and shield ?

Thanks
"
Rhanel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your build, I like it.

I'm noobies, and I have a questions please :

If I understand, you play with One Dager and Shield (Abyssus) ?

I need to play too with dagger and shield ?

Thanks

Hey,thanks u for ur nice words.
As for the quetion,Yes i play with dagger and shield.Abysus is not a shield,it is a unique helemt.If u wanna to follow the build to some degree,it is advisable to use a dagger and a shield.Dual weilding daggers are useless for the attacks i am using.Hope this helps
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Hi there, really liking your build, it looks really fun to play!

I was tinkering around with a claw adaptation and was wondering what you think/suggest for any input on it? It's an endgame tree and the progression will obviously be different, but do you think it seems viable? Any suggestions on what to try with it? Thanks :D

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUMjQzyDUkOSA_EEHsRLxGWFdcV_Ra_GdUa2xzcHhoegST9KCoqOCsKLL8wVDMMO3w74T3iPs9AVUGHRnFHBkuNTGBQQlFHVmNapl9qZx5qfm0Zb1dwUnDVerh_xoLHhq6H24t6jDaNv4_6kyeVIJlXmZqaeJ2joi6io6XLpn-nK6c0rR6uk7GztAy0xbVItve307jKvea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdUA1gfXhtfL2xrb59zH3Uji9-OE51TrY-wY7UHtdu-g8-r1S_lj_Kv-K_8c_5P_3g==

Overall:
-Slightly less claw damage
-Slightly Higher Crit Multiplier
-Block Chance/Shield Defense bonus
-Roughly same Crit Chance, w/o the Dagger weapon crit added in
-Hurting on base stats
IGN: SawdustWaffles, KnivesAreFun
"
Hi there, really liking your build, it looks really fun to play!

I was tinkering around with a claw adaptation and was wondering what you think/suggest for any input on it? It's an endgame tree and the progression will obviously be different, but do you think it seems viable? Any suggestions on what to try with it? Thanks :D

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUMjQzyDUkOSA_EEHsRLxGWFdcV_Ra_GdUa2xzcHhoegST9KCoqOCsKLL8wVDMMO3w74T3iPs9AVUGHRnFHBkuNTGBQQlFHVmNapl9qZx5qfm0Zb1dwUnDVerh_xoLHhq6H24t6jDaNv4_6kyeVIJlXmZqaeJ2joi6io6XLpn-nK6c0rR6uk7GztAy0xbVItve307jKvea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdUA1gfXhtfL2xrb59zH3Uji9-OE51TrY-wY7UHtdu-g8-r1S_lj_Kv-K_8c_5P_3g==

Overall:
-Slightly less claw damage
-Slightly Higher Crit Multiplier
-Block Chance/Shield Defense bonus
-Roughly same Crit Chance, w/o the Dagger weapon crit added in
-Hurting on base stats

Hey and thank you :).Of course the claw build is viable.The main thing u ll gain as a claw user is the more life leech,but with lower DPS.I think it will be better for dealing with reflect and since u ll have so much life leech u can always ditch the onslaught ring for another with resistances mana etc.Generally i do think that daggers are the ultimate weapon for a critical build(the dagger passives,besides the damage,speed accuracy bonuses,also give +190% crit chance and 86% crit multiplier),but claws can definetely be better for certain situations.THe build u posted is pretty much how i would do my claw build,propably taking some more intelligence(never forget that the +30 to intelligence passives,give 6%ES+15 mana,so even if u dont want more ES u can always replace the 6%ES next to the 18%ES in the witch area for +30intelligence,to get as much es and the free mana :) )
Last edited by Poutsos on Jul 20, 2013, 11:01:35 PM
Hey!

Why aren't you using sin treks or dream fragments? How can you survive without them?
IGN: FrontierPsychiatrist_
"
Dolx wrote:
Hey!

Why aren't you using sin treks or dream fragments? How can you survive without them?

Hmm why would i use sin treks??Rainbowstrides are a million times better.As for dream fragments,i use dispel frozen potion,or if i am to fight against a map version of mervel i use those cheap "cannot be frozen" boots.I do think that dream fragments is a great item for maps like "extra cold damage" but i think it is more of a situational item overall
But Sin Treks won't let mobs leech life from you, having 1 life and being life leeched is insta death or am I wrong?
"
Dolx wrote:
But Sin Treks won't let mobs leech life from you, having 1 life and being life leeched is insta death or am I wrong?

No it doesn't work this way.When CI mobs leech life from you Energy Shield :)
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
Dolx wrote:

No it doesn't work this way.When CI mobs leech life from you Energy Shield :)

Nice!

What would you add to the flicker link if you had a 6L? How hard was it to get those colors on an ES chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info