0.11.0d Patch Notes

now do smthing about life based builds plz,
lmao they always wait until a hardcore player dies to fix there shit
IGN:TankyAzzNinja 91 marauder
Cool, I like the rogue exiles :)

Any idea when somebody will add a 1handed unique axe? It's kinda been some time now :)

Oh yeah but poor old Brutus.. shouldn't you change his name to pansyasspoofter or something? Maybe if he threw bunches of posies???
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Jun 12, 2013, 10:15:44 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.

Yay, thanks for that :D
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack. Especially brutus, why was he nerfed? He did less damage.

You must play a ranged character. I've tried Brutus in all 3 difficulties in onslaught with my whole passive tree focused on defense (no offensive nodes) and i couldnt even get near him without losing half my hp.

Also all the melee people in my party hid behind walls during the fight.
Last edited by Allistair on Jun 12, 2013, 10:15:16 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

Nerfed because it was actually too high. After the monster damage reduction, I thought Brutus/Kole was too wimpy and turned it up before 0.11.0. That turned out to be too high, and it wasn't just Kripp that was taken out by this particular boss.

It will still be dangerous.

Well Kripp was killed because of a crit. What about keeping the damage but not allowing them to crit? That way it remains hard but can't 1 shot people based on RNG.
Sweet, looking forward to running into more rogue exiles.

Thanks for the supporter weapon effect change!
i wish weapon effect wasnt only the supporter pack but all...having to pay 2x the same effect just to have it on your second weapon is pretty bad.DW shouldnt have to pay twice.like when vampirisme effect went out and was 20$.....i needed to pay 40$ just to get both my weapon with it....expensive as fuck.i did heard you was going to make this change from a friend who asked you this question but didnt know it would have been only supporter pack...a bit lame imo

makes me chuckle a bit when i see all these clowns thinking things get nerfed because a streamer dies to it
ign: Archery
Awesome patch! <3 Qarl and the rest of the Devs
IGN: Hathar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info