Whats wrong with you ppl !!!

i think that there will be more than enough haters when the game is released and something is wrong :)
But i hope that this will not happen of course ;)
Does this glaring lack of game haters pivot around the fact that the game is not released yet?

Are we going to be tarred with the PoE fanboy brush when it is released?

Heh.
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
DoDoBird wrote:
I'll give it a shot!

pfft PoE, it's like... well there's.... the witch is...and then the skill system...it costs so much... the atmosphere is kinda... don't even get me started on the lack of...

Well I gave it my best

Well said friend, well said... there really is no downside to this game, so there is no reason to complain so far.
"
reyv6922 wrote:
I hate the fact that is isn't installed on my comp and running right now.

Haha me too, daaamn i'm a ;?$*% POE hater people!
Stay BRUTAL ! \m/ (>__<) \m/
I have manic depressive bipolar disorder

Your issue?
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
"
DarkRookie wrote:
I have manic depressive bipolar disorder

Your issue?

oh, then let us hope you're not in the depressive mood when the game comes out :)
Here are my worries about Path of Exile:

The skill system being based on gemming equipment has a good chance of just not clicking right with the player. I could be wrong and it could be awesome, but I just don't think it will work as well as the traditional skill tree.

I also worry about the drops. Originally they said they were looking at free for all drops. That method is a decade old and having the option for a more fair drop method should be the best. GGG seems very hesitant to go away from the free for all drops and I think that will hurt the game a lot.

I also fear over the fighting animations. I think they'll get stale. I know they said they're adding more swing variation, but I'm a pessimist and don't expect much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info