{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

just use a 6L for zombies and 4L for Spectre and the rest of auras and it does the job perfectly.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
just use a 6L for zombies and 4L for Spectre and the rest of auras and it does the job perfectly.

Well, or 4L zombies (with +2 helmet) and 6L spectres and auras (my personal setup, i prefer this more than the other ^^)
"
mattc3303 wrote:
Yeah that is more than enough for dominus xD. Your probably going to lightning warp, leapslam across for maximum efficiency anyways.

Yeah I have a diff accnt that acts as the runner.
"
Did you guys know about this 8/7-link trick?

Yeah i was under the assumption that it was fixed when they removed remote mine/trap interaction with minion skill gems back in Jan.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Hey, i can do perfectly lvl78 maps without snapshoot. LOL Summoners are NOT dead.
My gear conf.
Spoiler
Last edited by arielitojoya on Jun 24, 2014, 12:27:34 PM
God, some people. "Summoners are not dead (like anyone said they were?) because my particular build doesn't get hit hard with the snapshot fix". Yeah we all should go CI and drop half our auras, or get a shavs and go OP low-life, because that is apparantly what GGG wants.

So what should I do? Drop summoner patch goodies (and make its so called buff pointless), drop some of my auras (and make the character weaker), or drop spectres (and make the character weaker)?

They were balancing the game and summoner changes and buffs around snapshot, and now they are fixing it, simpe as that.

And before someoen sais - you shouldn't have used teh slots you don't have. NO. GGG shouldn't have added more skills in summoner patch, and call it a summoner buff, when there are not enough sockets. I didn't make a big deal out of it when the patch hit, simply because it was not urgent, but now that fix is inevitable - it put the patch in perspective. It was a fail.

It goes agains the very point of arpg - making the character progressively stronger. Not only summoner has almost no scaling as is, but now we lose unique scaling (because their desing is aweful outside snapshot) and alot of support skill scaling.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Jun 24, 2014, 2:27:37 PM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
God, some people. "Summoners are not dead (like anyone said they were?)

Hey, I said a few post ago summoners are dead!!
Last edited by arielitojoya on Jun 24, 2014, 2:37:51 PM
Regulare zombies (no grasp) cannnot even oneshot mobs in sarn without trap +mine so , how will they do at higher level....

For dominus run, just hide behind a wall when she will spawn, then direct your minions at her, ,youwill be used to very quickly.
I usued to solo with stormsail and 1650 es for 89 hp.
With hatred and single target zombies: flesh offering, vulnerability and dominus won't ever cast a second hand of god.

After the sadly hilarous video about snapshots (7 8l been fixed long ago) and A real summoner will have mostly aura so gear swapping to get multicurses will force to reinitiate all auras and off course you will never ever swap the gear where are your snapshoted minions.

Felt very sad to see such a display of ignorance from Chris...

Not that i am a snapshot nazi, cause its very annoyoing to swap gears and set all auras and minions.. but I didn't find a better solution. I have many build who have far better survivability and clear speed, and only with intensive snapshots my summoner was able to stay subpar.

For me endgame mean lv 76 78 maps ans atziri. .lower level maps will make you fall in dust like a mommy due to less xp for leveling.

The league almost over I still have to see a summoner build without snapshot able to down Atziri or Uber atziri..

Im still an humble player even if i tried tens of exalt guardian and have found an insane guardian I will wait until release of expansion I dont want ggg to think that this skill is viable when there is only one possibility :/
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Just a liStats:
+110 to Dexterity
+230 to Intelligence
+50 to Strength

Keystones:
Ghost Reaver: Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life

Life:
Minions Regenerate 1.5% Life per Second
Minions Leech 3% of Damage as Life
+45 to maximum Life
12% of Physical Damage Dealt with Claws Leeched as Life
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
48% increased maximum Life
Minions have 83% increased maximum Life

Mana:
+40 to maximum Mana
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
5% reduced Mana Reserved
28% increased maximum Mana
120% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Elemental Damage:
30% increased Elemental Damage

Spell Damage:
32% increased Spell Damage

Physical Damage:
34% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
162% increased Physical Damage with Claws

Resistance:
+2% to maximum Fire Resistance
+2% to maximum Cold Resistance
+16% to Chaos Resistance
+2% to maximum Lightning Resistance
Minions have +20% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have +16% to all Elemental Resistances
+16% to all Elemental Resistances

Cast Speed:
3% increased Cast Speed

Evasion:
86% increased Evasion Rating

Attack Speed:
15% increased Attack Speed
12% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
18% increased Attack Speed with Claws

Energy Shield:
132% increased maximum Energy Shield
+20 to maximum Energy Shield
40% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery

Critical Strike:
170% increased Critical Strike Chance
90% increased Critical Strike Chance with Claws
20% increased Critical Strike Multiplier

Charge:
+1 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+1 Maximum Power Charge
15% increased Power Charge Duration

Accuracy:
40% increased Accuracy Rating with Claws

Misc:
22% increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding
Minions deal 80% increased Damage
+6 to Maximum number of Skeletons
10% increased effect of Flasks
2% additional Chance to Block while Dual Wielding
+5 to Maximum number of Zombies
ttle preview of what I will try to build for release (will also tune for the new tree:

"The Low-Life Bitch -flicker strike edition"
Spoiler
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
my body is ready
merp merp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info