{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
mattc, can you explain why a CI build doesn't let you do auras as well as life? I made a CI build when 1.1 dropped, and will currently be able to pick up all the aura nodes by the mid-70s or so. You've made me nervous that there's something I'm overlooking now. :P

You should be able to use the same % reservations as a EB/life build. But EB/life builds generally have a lot more max mana(translate to more mana regen and more mana left over) To utilize MoM and AA efficiently. You can also use a max level clarity easier since you'll have plenty of mana left over. This probably means to gain a decent mana pool on a CI character you will need to grab more max mana and mana regen than an EB/Life.

You can pull it off but i find EB/life build for the summoner to be much more effective and god knows how many regrets I have spent perfecting this build over the year or so i been playing lol. (since closed beta).

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
mattc, can you explain why a CI build doesn't let you do auras as well as life? I made a CI build when 1.1 dropped, and will currently be able to pick up all the aura nodes by the mid-70s or so. You've made me nervous that there's something I'm overlooking now. :P

You should be able to use the same % reservations as a EB/life build. But EB/life builds generally have a lot more max mana(translate to more mana regen and more mana left over) To utilize MoM and AA efficiently. You can also use a max level clarity easier since you'll have plenty of mana left over. This probably means to gain a decent mana pool on a CI character you will need to grab more max mana and mana regen than an EB/Life.

You can pull it off but i find EB/life build for the summoner to be much more effective and god knows how many regrets I have spent perfecting this build over the year or so i been playing lol. (since closed beta).

The summoner community thanks you for your work with this guide and all those regret orbs :)
I see that you have spec'd out of EE, I did the same. The damage increase I found was very minimal. The 1 point can be used somewhere else. It's also because my hot key are getting kinda jam'd and arc is kinda taking up a unnecessary spot.

Also, have I mentioned how unreal awesome vaal skeleton is? Because it's insane. Go try it guys. I can activate it 4 times in a map on average. It not only clear out packs super fast, it also raises you and your zombie's survivability by a lot by generating meat shield. It also traps bosses with good mobility and AI like dominus and piety, which is a huge plus.
Last edited by petercai on Mar 23, 2014, 5:29:19 PM
"
mattc3303 wrote:

Its 24% more actually. And its not just physical its fire as well. I find Inner force worth it just because of AA. Not to mention it buffs a whole plethora of other things like rejuv totem, all auras, all friendly auras(dom blow, shrines, whatever), molten shell, ect ect

Matt, thanks for response, I guess I'll try it out then, thanks
Hello I am currently using this build this is my current gear if you could see if it looks good for a lvl 30 it would be great and if I should drop the tabula for the Cloak of Defiance heres the gear I currently have:

"
Reloads wrote:
Hello I am currently using this build this is my current gear if you could see if it looks good for a lvl 30 it would be great and if I should drop the tabula for the Cloak of Defiance heres the gear I currently have:

Tabula rasa is for minion snapshotting. Not a real piece of armour like the cloak. Definitely go with the cloak and keep tabula rasa if you want to snapshot (some people don't like doing it)
I am wondering about giving to the +% life from chobber to get 5% LL and... bleeding! Anybody tried bleeding zombies?

Two option there cheap Blood reaper + corruption or atziri s axe, mais also add corruption ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
How do you have 4k mana? There is barely any mana on your gear. I have a LOT more mana on my gear and I have only 2.3k mana. The only difference is that I am not running discipline yet (needs to be leveled still), but thats not going to add 2.5k mana. Can you please where all your mana comes from? I'm probably missing something obvious here.
Last edited by watashiwakonichiwa on Mar 23, 2014, 7:45:11 PM
"
How do you have 4k mana? There is barely any mana on your gear. I have a LOT more mana on my gear and I have only 2.3k mana. The only difference is that I am not running discipline yet (needs to be leveled still), but thats not going to add 2.5k mana. Can you please where all your mana comes from? I'm probably missing something obvious here.

All the aura nodes and inner force, together with discipline actually adds a ton of mana, and he probably has more energy shield than you do
"
I am wondering about giving to the +% life from chobber to get 5% LL and... bleeding! Anybody tried bleeding zombies?

Two option there cheap Blood reaper + corruption or atziri s axe, mais also add corruption ;)

Unfortunately blood reaper's bleed doesnt affect minions. Unless it clearly states so, an item doesn't give minion any bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info