{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Was about to post that when the server got offline.... to my great surprise they saved it;)
"

Im thinking about ditchinc vitality.
Tried a bit the new zombies...then.. looted another 100th lv 58 dread maul rare 180 260...
Took my +2 minion helm..
Melee splash + inc area of effect + minion damage. ..

Took a walk on sarn gathered as many as possible mobs....
run to the brassmaul i dropped on the floor summoned the weapon...
Put back hatred ..
Then one rejuv

♥Enjoy the show!!!♡

Will be very usefull for maelström of chaos were you enounter sooooooo much rare that even with 46 teleport you could not takebtyem all.
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Was about to post that when the server got offline.... to my great surprise they saved it;)
"

Tried a bit the new zombies...then.. looted another 100th lv 58 dread maul rare 180 260...
Took my +2 minion helm..

Put back hatred ..
Then one rejuv

♥Enjoy the show!!!♡

Will be very usefull for maelström of chaos were you enounter sooooooo much rare that even with 46 teleport you could not takebtyem all.

Too much work. Is it really so hard for them to code ability of using unidentified weapons (with restriction on 5L, 6S and 6L)?

"
rued83 wrote:

What do you think??
Better using this helmet for raising zombies or a +2 gem level helmet??

Summon with +2 minion helm, and then put this one on. Snapshot is still here, might as well use it. With wording it does seem to me that it works like necromantic aegis, although who knows, needs testing I guess. Still want that helm though.

Testing it will be hard to do though, damage is easy to test, but defensive stats are much harder. We may need to get information from devs.

EDIT
It probably is snapshot only, the block threw me off, but there is no reason for it work differently than other uniques. So no luck probably. I will still use it, I have long since ditched +2 helm anyway.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Jan 31, 2014, 3:53:09 AM
"
"
rued83 wrote:

What do you think??

Summon with +2 minion helm, and then put this one on. Snapshot is still here, might as well use it. With wording it does seem to me that it works like necromantic aegis, although who knows, needs testing I guess. Still want that helm though.

Testing it will be hard to do though, damage is easy to test, but defensive stats are much harder. We may need to get information from devs.

Since you havent yet tested the helm why would you guess that it works like a shield with aegis? I think its like any other item we use for snapshotting, i dont have a reason to believe otherwise.
ign : mnyga
Last edited by felhuy on Jan 31, 2014, 3:55:31 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
"

Took my +2 minion helm..

Put back hatred ..
Then one rejuv

♥Enjoy the show!!!♡

Too much work. Is it really so hard for them to code ability of using unidentified weapons (with restriction on 5L, 6S and 6L)?

"
rued83 wrote:

What do you think??

EDIT
It probably is snapshot only, the block threw me off, but there is no reason for it work differently than other uniques. So no luck probably. I will still use it, I have long since ditched +2 helm anyway.
testing whether regen works thru snapshot is easiest shit ever. Get an alt who doesn't have minion regen passives. Don't run vitality. Take raise zombie gem, summon zombies in it. Let zombies get hurt. See if they regen:)
"
felhuy wrote:
"
"
rued83 wrote:

What do you think??

Since you havent yet tested the helm why would you guess that it works like a shield with aegis? I think its like any other item we use for snapshotting, i dont have a reason to believe otherwise.

I am pretty sure that it works like other items like sidebreath amu!

Will definetely use it for raising spectres with 6 link chest, but i think that a "+2 minion gem" raised zombie from helmet will still be better!
"
rued83 wrote:

I am pretty sure that it works like other items like sidebreath amu!

Will definetely use it for raising spectres with 6 link chest, but i think that a "+2 minion gem" raised zombie from helmet will still be better!

Wouldn't be so sure on that. The bonuses are pretty massive, and the armor gives more use for determination. 10% block is pretty amazing since it will stack with bone offering, bringing them to around 50%. That is way more mitigation than what the health would provide from a +2 helm. The 2% Life regen lets them reach ridiculous levels of regen too.

Vitality - 2.9% when buffed from passives and level 20
Helm - 2%
Passives - 2.5%
Consecrated Ground - 5% (AG setup)
Rejuv Totem - 197 Flat when buffed from passives and level 20

Total: 12.4% + 197 Flat, 7.4% if you don't want to bother with an AG.
Last edited by Moose65 on Jan 31, 2014, 5:59:02 AM

been testing it and it seems to work good for snapshotting my 6 link

The Skullhead i have been wearing wile i summon my BMS then take it off put my ES helm on and man that 2% life is awesome for the BMs but i use a

for zombies and
for combat so i cant use the Skullhead for zombies
Oh and i LOVE

never have to fight in low protection summoning gear again in a 78 demon map
just cast till you get some BMs
"
Snapshotting is Broken, 8-Link Spectres
http://www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker/c/3637771

So 8 links ? :D
"
IdI wrote:
"