The Four-month Anarchy and Onslaught leagues have started!

http://i.imgur.com/lphL4AF.jpg

bit exhausted from running around
Ok, so i try this :)
CASUAL GAMER
desync sucks, fix it
"Full-clear in any difficulty" achievement is currently buggy. It counts totems that you spawn as slain foes, so you can achieve "full-clear" without killing anyone in the area.

Otherwise awesome patch, keep up the good work. :)
"
grimbar wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/lphL4AF.jpg

bit exhausted from running around

Gratulation, all that 'only 1 Monster left'-Running ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
So I hate to do this, being that hind sight is 20/20

BUT

perhaps GGG dropped the ball with Onslaught league.

Does anyone else think the league would have been much more satisfying had the turbo mod scaled up with each difficulty?

Would have been so much more fun I think for the top participators had the turbo mod increased:

20% turbo for Normal
40% turbo for Cruel
60% turbo for Merciless

Not that I'm complaining, although this post may come across as such but just providing feedback for future reference.

:)Cheers
"
Aristabulus wrote:
"
Firon wrote:
I'm quite hyped up starting these new leagues.
But it would be nice if you get something if you only complete some of the challenges (I'll try but I probably won't have enough time to complete all). It would be kinda harsh if you complete 7 out of 8 and get absolutely nothing. Something like the Uniques in the Races would be really awesome.

I am also hoping for something like that... Points for each line item finished contributing to a master pool, like the seasonal race rewards (though scaled differently), and a separate reward for completing a Challenge, appropriate to its relative difficulty to complete.

There's a few challenges that I'm unlikely to ever finish, having other things I want/need to do over the summer.

Absolutely ... mere mortals should get some reward for partial completion.
"
boboglum wrote:
So I hate to do this, being that hind sight is 20/20

BUT

perhaps GGG dropped the ball with Onslaught league.

Does anyone else think the league would have been much more satisfying had the turbo mod scaled up with each difficulty?

Would have been so much more fun I think for the top participators had the turbo mod increased:

20% turbo for Normal
40% turbo for Cruel
60% turbo for Merciless

Not that I'm complaining, although this post may come across as such but just providing feedback for future reference.

:)Cheers

That is a rly good Idea. I agree with this.

And what i read in this Thread:
The rewards for finishing Challenges is a rly good Idea too. I hope GGG will do it ^^
Never surrender, never give up.

http://www.twitch.tv/Venduhl
Got my full clear finished - has anybody completed more than 1 challenge yet?
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Will all the characters created in the Anarchy league be moved to the default league after 8th October? I've read that somewhere but I can't find it.
What happens to all items in the stash? If my default stash is full as well as my Anarchy stash will items be destroyed?
Timezone = GMT + 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info