0.11.0c Patch Notes

"
zorkki wrote:
Guys, can't change texture quality settings, they are unavailable to change. Always choosen medium settings. In file "production_Config.ini" i change texture_quality 1 what means HIGH. After this i launch game and it's didn't work. Please help. It happens after patch.

please can anyone help me?
"
Stokes wrote:
"
Endrju82 wrote:
No, it's not stupid. I find it pretty cool, that you can see how far some people went, before they died.

I shouldn't have to compete with those grey names, which are essentially participation trophies, for spots on the ladder. I guess I'm alone in this, but I don't care. It's a garbage change.

never played d2 hc ? its the same and its a good change.
when the /remaining command will be fixed?
ign @DontFront
"
PoorJoy wrote:

never played d2 hc ? its the same and its a good change.

If you read the thread you would know the answer to the question, but I'll go ahead and repeat myself. Yes I played d2 hc, and I hated it then too. I should not have to compete with dead characters, aka characters that have failed in their purpose, for spots on the ladder. It does not make any sense whatsoever. It's a candyland change for all the crybabies that lost their precious character so that they can stare at their participation trophy. "Hey everyone! Look how well my failed character did!" It's embarrassing.

Anyway this is the last I'll speak on the matter. I think I've made my point quite clearly without a single rebuttal other than 'no it's good.'
"
Skyfoxy wrote:
Blood Rage fix, yes!!!

THIS
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 17, 2015, 9:40:45 AM
I agree, I see absolutely no reason why dead characters should have a spot on the HC ladder.
"
Scrupulous wrote:

What's wrong with it? It's been working fine for me.
"
Stokes wrote:

I shouldn't have to compete with those grey names, which are essentially participation trophies, for spots on the ladder. I guess I'm alone in this, but I don't care. It's a garbage change.

You're not alone, I greatly dislike the dead names cluttering up the list. The ladder is now like 1/2 dead toons, some of which will be sitting there a long time until they eventually get pushed off by live toons.

Quite lame.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"
Drumheller wrote:
"
Scrupulous wrote:

What's wrong with it? It's been working fine for me.

Dont know if thats what he mean: yesterday I had it sometimes switching me from fullscreen to windowed mode (instead of doing anything else!) Gladly, this did not cause a death in any situation... with the "included" resolution change it also brings some nasty "visibility timeout" where you totally lost the focus.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info